Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

The odds have only once been wrong, this whole season and that was when Priya as the favourite to go in the second eviction! But that was so early on and the odds this late in the season are never wrong! PLEASE EVERYONE VOTE AS HARD AS THEY CAN FOR PROYA, I AM SO CAN YOU![DOUBLEPOST=1416298332][/DOUBLEPOST]
How many votes did everyone send this week?

I sent 266, and it would be great if we all voted the same amount ;)
View attachment 46306

And to reward ourselves, here is a message from out Q U E E N for U S. Her PRISTIANS. :angelic:

You should make it a an even 300! Jks...

THANKYOU for the votes! :D

Pristians, I just want to say, if Priya stays, would should be happy. If she leaves, we shouldn't be sad. She has come so far in this competition. She's survived 5 evictions and evicted 15 (I REPEAT FIFTEEN) people before her. 7th place is not bad. Not saying we should stop trying. But we should be content if this is her time. I'm so happy I've met all of you in this virtual world. I hope this won't be the last time I'm campaigning for Priya to stay/win. I know for a fact, if we get her through this week, we'll get her to the Finals. Good luck guys and I'm hoping for the best for Prisus.

Do you think the likes are people wanting her to go home? I'm just playing devil's advocate - I think it would be for fans liking her though.

I just voted by phone for the first time, because I'm worried it might be my last chance to have a private (pre-recorded, one-way) phone call with Prisus, and it did not disappoint.

I think I've managed to send 61 votes this week, which is probably all I can do, really. Fingers crossed it's enough!

Pristians, I just want to say, if Priya stays, would should be happy. If she leaves, we shouldn't be sad. She has come so far in this competition. She's survived 5 evictions and evicted 15 (I REPEAT FIFTEEN) people before her. 7th place is not bad. Not saying we should stop trying. But we should be content if this is her time. I'm so happy I've met all of you in this virtual world. I hope this won't be the last time I'm campaigning for Priya to stay/win. I know for a fact, if we get her through this week, we'll get her to the Finals. Good luck guys and I'm hoping for the best for Prisus.

To me she will always be the TRUE WINNER that she wins or not. She won't go tonight, she can't go tonight, she must not go tonight.

I also am happy for her fans base, all beautiful posters, giving support and appreciating a beautiful in and out woman.

Remember

YTjQggu.gif

Back