Skip to main content

Prisus and Skye

Priya and Skye definitely have a very interesting relationship. Very different people, yet they seem to help and support each other a lot.

I'm a bit confused about Priya and Cat's friendship. I knew they had been getting along better but they must have become really good friends if Cat mentioned Priya in her farewell message. If Cat had stayed, I think her relationship with Priya would have been interesting. A "saviour and the sinner" kind of thing.

Priya and Skye definitely have a very interesting relationship. Very different people, yet they seem to help and support each other a lot.

I'm a bit confused about Priya and Cat's friendship. I knew they had been getting along better but they must have become really good friends if Cat mentioned Priya in her farewell message. If Cat had stayed, I think her relationship with Priya would have been interesting. A "saviour and the sinner" kind of thing.
It'a probably because they were in the skanktuary together, so they had to talk to each other and become closer. With Lawson gone, there weren't really that many options for who Cat could choose to mention.

It'a probably because they were in the skanktuary together, so they had to talk to each other and become closer. With Lawson gone, there weren't really that many options for who Cat could choose to mention.

That's probably true. They probably wanted to place Priya in a positive light, which is great!

Back