Skip to main content

Predictions: Who will get the Superpower?

My predictions:
Ben - Drew
Tim - Ben or Tahan?
Ed - Jade
Drew - Ben or Tahan
Tahan - Tim or Drew

Last edited:
I was thinking that if Ed is evicted (BUT IT SHOULD BE DREW!), he might give it to Nathan just to screw them all over.

It's basically just out of Ed and Drew. If Ed is evicted, he'll feel obligated to give the superpower to Jade, but I could see him giving it to Tahan or Ben to try to send Jade a message. If Drew is evicted then he'll give it to Ben or maybe Tahan.

I'm not convinced that Ed will give the superpower to Jade and I'd be surprised if he gave it to Mikkayla. He might actually give it to Tahan (worst case scenario)!

Ben: Drew
Tim: Ben
Ed: He would need to consult his cards first before making any life-altering decisions.
Drew: Ben
Tahan: Tim

I really don't think Ed will give it to Jade - he'll justify it by saying she just got it. My guess for him is Tahan - he doesn't seem particularly close with any of them though.
Drew-Ben
Tahan-Ben
Ben-Mikkayla
Tim-Tahan or Mikkayla

I really don't think Ed will give it to Jade - he'll justify it by saying she just got it. My guess for him is Tahan - he doesn't seem particularly close with any of them though.
Drew-Ben
Tahan-Ben
Ben-Mikkayla
Tim-Tahan or Mikkayla

WOW good point!

Ed will be evicted and Tahan will get the power because he will be so mad at being evicted before Tim that he will make sure the next most powerful player can take out Tim.

Back