Skip to main content

Game Predict the evicteé and the percentage

This one is tough to call, but I might as well take a shot.

I get the feeling it will be Travis/Cat evicted with about 15% of the save vote...

The housemates will choose to keep Travis, unfortunately.

Just saw the noms episode as i´m a little bit behind. So only one of the pair is evicted then.

OK...Since it´s only over 3 days until the eviction, the other part of the eviction cannot be predicted out of fairness and the lack of time. So we do that starting next week. And it think 25 bonus points is a fair prize for it, since it´s more easier to predict that than how the public feels. But that´s next week. You can continue predicting the pair to be evicted.

Evicted Pair: David and Sandra (16%)

The other pairs: Gemma and Jake (18%), Travis and Cat (26%), Skye and Lisa (40%).

David will be booted by the housemates.

Can someone please clarify for me (I've watched the episodes but must of missed it) what the eviction process is?

So only one is evicted from the pair? So what happens to the one left in the house?

Which episode was this in if CBF explaining it to me..??

Can someone please clarify for me (I've watched the episodes but must of missed it) what the eviction process is?

So only one is evicted from the pair? So what happens to the one left in the house?

Which episode was this in if CBF explaining it to me..??

We vote to save out of the four pairs, the pair with the lowest amount will then be up for eviction from the HMs. The HMs will have to decide out of the two who will go. (Not sure if they have to decide in pairs or individually) and then the pairs are all being sit up anyway so I don't think it will make a difference that one person is on their own.

You guys should really be waiting for the Monday Save Show as one pair will be saved, and we'll no doubt see some percentages.

Back