• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Power Rangers Fan Film - Zordon of Eltar/Teenagers with Attitude

Kingston

Canadian Royality
Just thought I'd share this here... I've been following this for a while as I was a HUGE Power Rangers fan as a kid... It's actually two films and a third is currently in the works to be released in 3 episodes...
The series is a complete re-imagining of the Mighty Morphin saga starting with an origin story of Zordon of Eltar and Rita Repulsa... The other shorter film Teenages with Attitude is a modern retelling of the Day of the Dumpster storyline...

As I said before this is a modern re-imagining of MMPR so not everything will be re-imagined the way it was in the Saban/Disney version and has a darker more mature tone... It's also a fan film so it's far from perfect... I really enjoyed it though... The acting for the most part is on point and for the most part I found depth in the characters... The script offers some real depth as well but is bound by the shorter length of the film... The graphics aren't as polished as you'd find in a feature film but overall they're good enough that it doesn't ruin the mood they were trying to create...

I'd love to know what you think of it...

Kingston

Canadian Royality
Here are a few pics to give you an idea of what you will see in these films...

Zordon & Rita

The Rangers

Rita

Zordon

The Dragon Zord, Rita, Goldar, and Scorpina

Saba

Alpha 5

Zordon, Alpha 5, and Saba

Kingston

Canadian Royality
King Mondo

The Rangers in the Command Centre

More Zordon, Alpha 5, and Saba

Prince Rito

Zordon suited up

Divatox

Sorpina and Rita

Goldar, Rita, Scorpina

Dulcea

Lerigot

Dimitria

Connoisseur

I wasn't aware that Power Rangers was still a thing. The last time I remember watching an arvo episode (and somewhat relevant) of this show was in the mid 90s right after school. :D

Kingston

Canadian Royality
I wasn't aware that Power Rangers was still a thing. The last time I remember watching an arvo episode (and somewhat relevant) of this show was in the mid 90s right after school. :D
Yes it's still a thing... Not that I still watch the show but they are currently airing Season 21... There is also an official MMPR reboot film in production...

Like I said before this re-imagined version has a much darker and mature tone... Kind of like The Dark Knight was to the Batman franchise... If you watched the show as a kid you'll enjoy this version as an adult... It's NOT the same after school/Saturday morning TV you remember it being...

Check out these trailers:

Last edited: