Skip to main content

Post Your VOICE

Thank you for saving me! But, I don't have an accent! Hmmmm maybe its a bad recording ......
you have a wonderful accent btw

Haha NO I don't have an accent ;) (Canada vs Australian!) after some others post, we should do our best accents, you can try aussie and I can try canadian? do you accept this challenge? :p

11-27-06_6.JPG

Well excuse me for not being an IT geek know-it-all. :mooning:

Now you'll never get the privilege of listening to my soothing dulcet tones, your loss. :pompus:

Thank you for saving me! But, I don't have an accent! Hmmmm maybe its a bad recording ......
you have a wonderful accent btw

Everyone has an accent. What makes you think that you don't? Do you think the Brits, where English originated from, have an accent too?

You look and sound like Travis Fimmel.

Last edited:
Haha NO I don't have an accent ;) (Canada vs Australian!) after some others post, we should do our best accents, you can try aussie and I can try canadian? do you accept this challenge? :p

You do have an accent @mutleyp! There's a tinge of Aussie in there! I expected you to sound a bit more gay though! :p

@Bratty! You have a deep accent too and you sound so much older than your avatar looks!

Both voices surprise me! :jawdrop:

Am I going to record my voice? NOPE. I'd rather you all have a fantasy in your head gals! :biggrin:

You sound a little American!
I am American! And Canadian! Literally half and half. :)

OMG you voice sounds so...... SEXY, it's sort of north American, but just tad different.
haha you goof! I hate hearing my own voice recorded but figured I'd suck it up and join in and have fun anyway. I was saying in the Leo thread after he first went in that my voice is completely f'd now from living in too many countries. Unless I'm talking to a Canadian or American for awhile it's this weird hybrid that you heard above. Like the mutt dog of accents lol

I am American! And Canadian! Literally half and half. :)

haha you goof! I hate hearing my own voice recorded but figured I'd suck it up and join in and have fun anyway. I was saying in the Leo thread after he first went in that my voice is completely f'd now from living in too many countries. Unless I'm talking to a Canadian or American for awhile it's this weird hybrid that you heard above. Like the mutt dog of accents lol

I love hybrid accents! But please don't use my name in vain ;)

Back