Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 4

What a stupid story. Unlike Skye, Lisa has actually heard of t-shirt and pants and how they relate to colder weather. But hey, any excuse to show a woman topless, eh dailyfail?
yip what he said!

As is obvious, our nobody RTV contestants - ARE NOT STARS
Even though UK media is trying to do what they do in the UK, have contracts with the most gross and most naked, most plastic narcissists from the plethora of trash RTV they have produced.
So....that bimbo with huge tits from MAFS is doing it, and of course Skye is DMs favourite....details of how it is set up....

'Don't f**k me over!' Big Brother's Skye Wheatley is exposed for profiting from staged paparazzi photos by the SAME photographer who 'outed' Married At First Sight star Cheryl Maitland

413AD47A00000578-4584010-_Don_t_f_k_me_over_Sydney_photographer_Jayden_Seyfarth_has_accus-a-1_1496924877133.jpg

A Sydney photographer has accused former Big Brother contestant Skye Wheatley of staging paparazzi photos for profit.

Jayden Seyfarth, 20, leaked private messages between himself and Skye, 24, on his Instagram account on Thursday, which appear to confirm she set up 'candid' shots.

Jayden, who began his paparazzi career while in high school, hinted at a business relationship gone wrong, as he captioned the screengrab: 'Don't f**k me over lol'.

413A15DE00000578-4584010-Caught_out_She_followed_fellow_reality_star_TV_Cheryl_Maitland_i-m-32_1496917437964.jpg

MORE HERE IF YOU WANT IT
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-exposed-staging-paparazzi.html#ixzz4jYrWeTbG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

to be fair to tully there were a few poters here who also thought that drully was a great big love story too. i remember arguing with them about it when the clawson stuff was going on. but i never got the impression that Drew was into it as Tully was.
I wanted to add that it may be a little painful for Tully to see Drew so deeply in love with Ruby while Tully is still single after all these years.

I wanted to add that it may be a little painful for Tully to see Drew so deeply in love with Ruby while Tully is still single after all these years.

Maybe Tully's standards are way too high and that's why she is still single?

A bit of make-up remover on a tea-towel would expose Skye much more than staged paparazzi photos. I love the argument 'i show off my body for me and not for anyone else'... unless it's for money then everyone please care...

Reactions: kxk
A bit of make-up remover on a tea-towel would expose Skye much more than staged paparazzi photos. I love the argument 'i show off my body for me and not for anyone else'... unless it's for money then everyone please care...

That kind of makes sense if you look upon it as her using those photos as a way of boosting her own ego.

I think she assumes her ego is big enough. Clearly for money lol

Exactly. But what is ego? And how can one define it? Do we all have egos? Are some egos bigger than others? Where did this concept of egos come from?[DOUBLEPOST=1497096640][/DOUBLEPOST]also why is Skye carrying around puppies?

cat.law

18889035_134186793820357_449062229778628608_n.jpg

LikeComment
220 likes
  • cat.law@lawsonreeves91 and I have decided to add a dog to our little family. Any suggestions on which breed we should get?

lawsonreeves91

The Common Man On Dukes Walk, South Wharf
18812882_1433741533359284_642719749649727488_n.jpg

LikeComment
196 likes

Cat, you and Lawson travel far too much and live such busy lives that getting a dog would be just too cruel.

Back