Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 4

skye.wheatley

22580825_352492011842247_8781324652606652416_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/labangbody/
LikeComment
10,055 likes

• skye.wheatleyBeen using @labangbodyshampoo and conditioner and my hair has never felt better say goodbye to the lob errrr body cause I'm growing the mop

skye.wheatley

22500507_122958575053668_2148566692723163136_n.jpg

LikeComment
21,156 likes

It's Tully @reepbot of course there must be a fuss for all to see on her instagram which we now know is not Tully's reality but simply . Ohh i forget but you know. Tully has a very hard life dont you know and now she's turning 30 well its just about all over. Poor Tully.

Personally I preferred Tullys lesbian street gang days and the simple yet fun celebrations she and her crew would have at the Beach house up on the central coast.

Now its luxurious villas in Bali on someone elses dime.

Please in your prayers tonight spare a thought for Tully and her hard life. #PrayforTully

I was just curious. I was googling her and came across a picture of her kissing a girl, not realizing it was Tully or that she dated Ed. She's currently seeing an American actor and his fans hate her.

I was just curious. I was googling her and came across a picture of her kissing a girl, not realizing it was Tully or that she dated Ed. She's currently seeing an American actor and his fans hate her.

ohhh, what is the name of the actor?

isn't that true of any girlfriend of actors - fans immediately hate them?
somehow they think of them as 'competition' - whereas in reality the fans are just totally delusional that he's even interested in them as human beings?

isn't that true of any girlfriend of actors - fans immediately hate them?
somehow they think of them as 'competition' - whereas in reality the fans are just totally delusional that he's even interested in them as human beings?
Yeah you're right, that's how it usually goes. In this case his fans are annoyed that he isn't gay and dating a co star. So anytime he's seen with a woman they get pissed off and Monika is the latest target. They're even more annoyed now because she's talking about moving to the US.

Yeah you're right, that's how it usually goes. In this case his fans are annoyed that he isn't gay and dating a co star. So anytime he's seen with a woman they get pissed off and Monika is the latest target. They're even more annoyed now because she's talking about moving to the US.

#Hobrien and #Sterek 4eva!!!!!

tumblr_static_hobrien.gif

Monkia moving from one bearding arrangement to another. :p In all seriousness tho good on ya gurl on ya upgrade.

Back