Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's twitch?
Twitch is a streaming app that has an in real life category where people stream what they are doing.
My favorites are EXBC who stream from South Korea which has phenomenal wifi coverage. They are a married couple. Haven't watched them in a few weeks though.

Twitch is a streaming app that has an in real life category where people stream what they are doing.
My favorites are EXBC who stream from South Korea which has phenomenal wifi coverage. They are a married couple. Haven't watched them in a few weeks though.

Ohh that sounds interesting. The wonders of technology.

I thought Twitch was that guy off So You Think You Can Dance. (Penny reference there, different country though).
Maybe. I think I remember him.

This twitch app started as and is still primarily for streaming video games so I assume it has to do with reflexes. A handful of twitch streamers are actually quite wealthy from sponsorships and donations. Most streamers just stream for friends or whatever but it can be a way to make money. People stream cooking , art and all kinds of stuff. There are streamers from all over the world really there must be some Aussie streamers but they probably stream when I'm asleep or working.

Maybe. I think I remember him.

This twitch app started as and is still primarily for streaming video games so I assume it has to do with reflexes. A handful of twitch streamers are actually quite wealthy from sponsorships and donations. Most streamers just stream for friends or whatever but it can be a way to make money. People stream cooking , art and all kinds of stuff. There are streamers from all over the world really there must be some Aussie streamers but they probably stream when I'm asleep or working.

What a world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back