Skip to main content

Poll: Which male housemates do you like?

Which male housemates do you like?

• Total voters
I voted David, Jason and Leo

For me, next would be Travis and Ryan. Both guys have their moments when I really like them. If I'm not really liking Ryan, I am fairly neutral. However in the moments I am not liking Travis, I have stronger feelings of dislike towards him.

Least is Sam and Lawson.

Last edited:
I voted David, Jason and Leo

For me, next would be Travis and Ryan. Both guys have their moments when I really like them. If I'm not really liking Ryan, I am fairly neutral. Howevee in the moments I am not liking Travis, I have stringer feelings of dislike towards him.

Least is Sam and Lawson.

This is exactly how I feel about the male housemates.

I don't like any of them. Jason probably, even though he's boring.
I don't mind David in general... I just wish he didn't critique women's bodies to their faces & behind their backs.
It was ironic how he sat in the pool, creating his ideal woman out of bits of pieces of women's bodies.
What a joke. He's not a 10.
He wouldn't appreciate it if someone told him he's short and has an awful voice.
It's cruel to insult people over things they can't change about themselves.

My likes/dislikes can change in a show!

I don't seriously dislike any of them, and my two firm fav's are Priya and Dave.

Definitely Leo,Skye and Aysha all interesting characters in the house. They make it worth watching especially recently.

Bump.

I've changed my vote to add Travis, who has become more likeable for me in the last week or so.

Lawson, much more to him than I thought at the beginning and despitre his faults he's probably the only one in there (apart from maybe Jason) that I'd like to hang around with IRL.

Wow Leo's popularity has shot up over night. :D
giphy.gif

Back