Skip to main content

Poll: Preferred finishing order

What is your preferred finishing order for BB2014?

• Ryan 1st, Skye 2nd, Travis 3rd

• Ryan 1st, Travis 2nd, Skye 3rd

• Skye 1st, Ryan 2nd, Travis 3rd

• Skye 1st, Travis 2nd, Ryan 3rd

• Travis 1st, Ryan 2nd, Skye 3rd

• Travis 1st, Skye 2nd, Ryan 3rd

• Don't know/don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ryan third because I want him to know he's not going to win straight up.
Skye to come second because I want her to think she has it in the bag and then fall flat on her attention seeking arse and Travis to win because he's the least manipulative of the three left. I can't stand manipulative people and Ryan and Skye have both used it as a major part of their game plan.

Travis -> Skye -> Ryan

I want Travis to win.

I want Skye to be there at the end so when her name isn't declared the winner we get to see her reaction.

Ryan because if he doesn't win I think he'll handle losing better than Skye so makes a logical third.

Although Travis is pretty annoying, his contribution to the viewer entertainment in the house really can't be denied. He has certainly been much easier to watch since his GF was evicted.
I enjoyed the way that he was not prepared to back down to Priya in their head to head on last night's show. The "kiss and make up" was a bit of a joke though...

I would like Ryan to win only because I put a bet on him at high odds ages ago and it would recoup some money spent this season lol.
I think Skye might have it though.

Reactions: Bae
Ryan third because I want him to know he's not going to win straight up.
Skye to come second because I want her to think she has it in the bag and then fall flat on her attention seeking arse and Travis to win because he's the least manipulative of the three left. I can't stand manipulative people and Ryan and Skye have both used it as a major part of their game plan.
Agreed. I hope Ryan loses.

Back