• No

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Mixed: I think I may have but it wasn't officially confirmed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Have you? I'm curious. I'll leave this poll open, and you can change your vote if circumstances change in the future.

Oh and it's not public so it's anonymous, so you're not jinxing yourself* :)

*Hopefully

🤡😬🥂
Maybe it's the wine!
I did Google it and found no evidence alcohol can prevent it, but then, they wouldn't ever advertise that. Everyone would be charging to the bottle shops!
Perhaps it is! Alcohol kills many things...

That's the wierd thing. I know of so many families in your situation. Shrugs.

Yes so odd. At first I did think I must be super special to be spluttered all over and still not catch it, but I have since heard of quite a few people who are the same. I mean, there might be a reason but it sure seems like it occurs at random.

I caught it. While pregnant too. Though I was working at the time and I’m also in an industry where it’s extremely high to catch it so I’m not all that surprised. So far only once and was after my third booster so I’m not sure if that helped, but I didn’t get it all that strong. Influenza hit me harder.

I'm surprised the Nos are in the lead, given the huge numbers of cases this year. Come on, vote and fess up!!!

I caught it. While pregnant too. Though I was working at the time and I’m also in an industry where it’s extremely high to catch it so I’m not all that surprised. So far only once and was after my third booster so I’m not sure if that helped, but I didn’t get it all that strong. Influenza hit me harder.
Wow, that would have been worrying being pregnant!

Last edited:
Wow, that would have been worrying being pregnant!
Honestly not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Dr and obstetrician reassured me while way through. They actually told me because I was pregnant that I may not get it so bad. So maybe that’s true or maybe they wanted to ensure I didn’t stress. Either way I didn’t get it that bad and was over it within a few days.

Back