Skip to main content

Political videos shown to the housemates

The irony of the Daily Mail declaring lefties as smarter than righties is outstanding. I'm not disputing the article, but that they chose to run it is hilarious.

This post makes me seem very much to the right. I'm far from it.

Last edited:
The research I was referring to was actually done in the USA, but I'm not at all surprised that the British study came to exactly the same conclusion.

If you believe all that garbage then you must be the exception that proves the rule, jeezo lefties, cant live with em cant shoot em

I said I didn't agree with the theory. Do you have some kind of a comprehension issue?

PS. You must be a damn fast reader to have gotten through all 4 links plus the linked to papers in less than 10 mins! :O

If you believe all that garbage then you must be the exception that proves the rule, jeezo lefties, cant live with em cant shoot em

When I originally posted the article I also said:

A separate study found that right wingers are ruled by the emotion sectors of the brain, while left wingers are ruled by the logic sectors of the brain.

The true test is - if you immediately responded with "this study is a pile of shit! Anyone can make a study up" then you're a ring winger. Flaunt those emotional sectors of the brain. Ignore logic. Flaunt it!

Sounds familiar eh?

PS. You must be a damn fast reader to have gotten through all 4 links plus the linked to papers in less than 10 mins! :O

Yerp. Right wing reaction. He hasn't read the BHP report.

That's right, you can't shoot us.

Jeezo. What is it with righties and threats of violence?

and yet you went and found all those links mmmmmmmmmm, why one asks oneself

Err, that would be because "one" has a very serious interest in politics. I found the proposal interesting.

You're welcome.

and yet you went and found all those links mmmmmmmmmm, why one asks oneself

Emotional reply.

The ring wing always begins attacking the person rather than trying to address the logic.

Anyhoooooo... Big Brother, anyone?

Ok in all seriousness conversation needs to go back to being Big Brother related please :)

Back