Skip to main content

Please Save Richard This Coming Week

Evan44

I like this guy, the more I see of him, he is obviously intelligent and smart and he is not too blokey either, he can easily float between both groups in the house.
It would be a shame to send Richard home too early.

I think he would've been very interesting to watch over a longer period; maybe if he'd gone in instead of Leo?

It was interesting to see him say that he liked Dave the least, and to watch him attempt an alliance with Priya. Could've been an intriguing dynamic develop between the three of them; all seem to be deep thinkers.

But next week I don't think he has a chance in hell...

I don't think he has much of a chance, either. It's a pity, as he really does provide a different voice in there.

No harm in bumping this thread, though. Save the poor little mite!

sigh.gif

Where do I start about that guy?

I think he would've been very interesting to watch over a longer period; maybe if he'd gone in instead of Leo?

It was interesting to see him say that he liked Dave the least, and to watch him attempt an alliance with Priya. Could've been an intriguing dynamic develop between the three of them; all seem to be deep thinkers.

But next week I don't think he has a chance in hell...

Part of me was thinking he chose David because he thought that's what the girls might want to hear but maybe David has been suss on Richard floating around between groups, and Richard has sensed it?
He only gave 1 point to David for being bossy and then said it wasn't a very good reason, surely he could have come up with something better, unless he mainly sees David as a threat?
BB showed David giving the newbies/him some advice at the pool about how not to get cushions wet, something maybe falling into the pool?

We saw footage of Ryan and Richard in the DR wooing little sister, and with Penny handling the snake for the task, plus it seems like Priya might be out to get him as well, so might be interesting to see where Priya goes with that... it might be enough to save him this week?

I kind of wonder whether voting to save any of the newbies is futile. Perhaps back in the olden days when there was lots of footage on offer, but how much hope can someone with all of five minutes airtime have. The current style of BBAU just doesn't gel with the concept of intruders at all really.

As much as I like Richard to help stir the pot and make Ryan and David implode, I think with 6 HMs up and a double eviction, him and Tom has no chance against the other 4. There is just too much support for Penny and Leo in the middle and Skye and Ryan up top.
It'll just be a waste of money.

I like this guy, the more I see of him, he is obviously intelligent and smart and he is not too blokey either, he can easily float between both groups in the house.
It would be a shame to send Richard home too early.

I don't mind him either but that's not enough reason for me(personally) to vote to save him this late in the game.

Back