Skip to main content

Playing The Game

I think at this stage Tim needs to be careful not to tip over the edge from mischievous pot-stirrer to arrogant manipulator in the public's estimations. I think it was actually Ben last year that set the trend towards Machiavellian tactics, although I think Tim is playing it smarter this year. As long as Tim can maintain his charm and entertainment value and not get too cocky, he might be in with a chance to win. Michael's downfall last year was his hypocrisy, largely just through lack of strength of character - he caved under peer pressure. So far Tim's been very consistent and steadfast because he genuinely seems to be more of an island in there and not compromising his plan.

Rohan was the housemate with brutal honesty, saying that he was there to win and is playing the game.

Bollocks, people say that all the time to BB that they are there cos they want to win at the end of the day. Very few people try to act like they are just "there for the experience"

I love the HMs who admit to playing the game. It's tiresome hearing the bleetings of ppl saying they're just there for the experience. I think it's those ppl who helped there be no prizes lol

The way Tim is playing the game, it's like the viewers are in the house them with, not just watching the show.

He lets us know what's happening in there & what he is going to do to try & stop HM from succeeding, he talks about them all.

The other seem to just target 2 HM's each week. They all bitch about Tim, but hardly ever nominate him.

They seem to nominate the ones Tim wants nominated. lol

This is true.

I dont even understand why they use the term,
They are all there playing a game..
If you say you arent playing the game then you are full of shit.
What are you? A Dreamworld customer who got lost and couldnt be bothered leaving?

Back