Skip to main content

Photoshop help

Frankyfurt

Ok. Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here but I was wondering if someone that is good with ps could please help me.

I want to enter a comp at my local mall and want to ps my kids in a pic.

If I win , I win a $1000 voucher which I would love to use for my kids birthdays in nov and Xmas and with hubby being away it would make my year
So if someone could help me and I do win I would happily send them a very nice gift. (iTunes voucher, cologne, kim kardashian hand bag$ from one of the retailers

If someone could help me please message me xxxxxxx

Ok so the competition is ...

They put a big sandcastle in the middle of shopping mall and you had to take a selfie. I already added one but you can do multiple entries and I wanted to do something creative , sadly I'm not creative.

I was wondering if someone could please cut this sandcastle out and put it on a beach background

And then photo shop my kids in (maybe make them mermaids if you're really fancy and it's not asking too much lol)

I can't attach files cos they are too big but I made an album public on fb

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152579704429177&id=686564176

Someone photo shopped themselves behind the mermaid . With their kid but nothing else. So I'm thinking my generic selfie might not be creative enough

Ok so the competition is ...

They put a big sandcastle in the middle of shopping mall and you had to take a selfie. I already added one but you can do multiple entries and I wanted to do something creative , sadly I'm not creative.

I was wondering if someone could please cut this sandcastle out and put it on a beach background

And then photo shop my kids in (maybe make them mermaids if you're really fancy and it's not asking too much lol)

I can't attach files cos they are too big but I made an album public on fb

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152579704429177&id=686564176

I don't have facebook... so can't see them without 'logging in'

Yay!!! It's worked.

Ok here are the sandcastle pics to choose from

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And then this photo of the kiddies that I thought might suit .

image.jpg

I can cut the sand castle out easily enough and blend it onto a beach, but I can't see myself doing much with getting the kids in there.

Back