Skip to main content

Peter Abott Fired

Perhaps making him available for a return of BB to 10?

075ee6d1.gif

Wishful thinking I know.

Didn't see that coming. I wonder what happened?

Last edited:
How strange.

I wonder what has transpired.

Given the entertainment factor the show offers and the strong ratings it gives 10, I would have thought that would have warranted a bonus.
The article implies it wasn't Ten's decision and that they are none too happy about it. It is one of those decisions where it is none of our business really, but not having the information just leads to speculation which never does anyone any favours.

The only thoughts I have are, that ITV Australia wanted the show to have more arguments like the UK show has, and Peter wanted it to be more relaxed and easy going, like the early years of BBAU.

The article implies it wasn't Ten's decision and that they are none too happy about it. It is one of those decisions where it is none of our business really, but not having the information just leads to speculation which never does anyone any favours.
Forums are built on speculation. While topics like these might not be anyone's business and it might not lend favours, the process of speculating amongst like minded people in a forum environment can be fun.

I was kind of hoping this thread would have been about Peter Abbott getting shout out of a cannon for charity or something like that. But this news just sucks.

TV tonight reports that Peter Abbott has left I'm a celebrity get me out of here.

TV tonight -
"Earlier this week ITV Australia asked him to leave the show, two weeks short of its finale, in mysterious circumstances.

TV Tonight understands those reasons were not related to the quality of work nor any workplace relations. Insiders say there were no significant disputes in the lead-up to his exit, but noted “too many cooks” behind the scenes."

What a shame for Australian TV. You could clearly see his ideas coming to life in the show as the same ideas where portrayed in the early seasons of big brother.

Was he used and ubused??

Back