Skip to main content

People who called Ava unattractive...

She has a pretty face and nice hair. But that dress was pretty awful and didn't suit her petit size. Never thought she wasn't pretty, but her body to me wasn't that attractive, it was too pre-pubescent girl for a 28 year old. But still, those the genes she got, so not really holding that against her!!! I just found her personality dull.

Me too!

I turn 48 at midnight. I feel 20 most days... but tonight I feel 103 (tho a delivery man today told me I look like I'm in my 30s).

Please tell me you didn't put that poor delivery driver on the spot, because in my mind that littler interaction went something like this:-

Delivery man: Parcel, for Miss Tori

Torifrog: Oh thank you, it's my birthday tomorrow...

Delivery man: Happy birthday for tomorrow!

Torifrog: Thankyou, guess how old I am

Delivery man: Urmmmmmm

Torifrog: Go on, guess!!!!!

Delivery Man: Urmmmmmmmmmm

Torifrog: Please tell me, how old do you think I am?

delivery man frantically tries to mentally guess her age then subtract 18 years to ensure he doesn't offend

Torifrog: GUESS DAMMIT, HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I AM??!! TELL ME!! TELL ME!!!!!

Delivery Man: Urmmmmm in your 30's?

Torifrog tips the delivery man $20.

p.s. Happy birthday!

Ava is pretty. As far as physical attractiveness goes, yes, she scores ok. But personality etc is just "blah".

You could be with the most physically attractive person in the world, but if you wake up to that same face for ten or twenty years, and there is nothing else of substance, then it would soon get boring.

Hmmmmmm I haven't made an opinion that she is boring because we were just shown edited footage and all housemates were getting bored at that time and in my opinion Sam and Ava were the scapegoats for that.

I don't believe she sucked the life from Josh either as he was a little bland anyway I think he just followed Michael sometimes.

She isn't a natural beauty. Without makeup she looks like crap.

Well shes wearing makeup. She looks like a dune coon when natural.

Please tell me you didn't put that poor delivery driver on the spot, because in my mind that littler interaction went something like this:-

Delivery man: Parcel, for Miss Tori

Torifrog: Oh thank you, it's my birthday tomorrow...

p.s. Happy birthday!

ROFL!

No, I actually mentioned I was turning 48 and he said I looked like I was in my 30s :) Same just happened at Sumo Salad too! (Hubby took me shopping for some new summer clothes).

Back