Skip to main content

Penny vs Skye

Penny or Skye

• Total voters
I'll lol if the actual eviction poll is similar to this & the public vote penny instead, since we have her now and they both share such a similar role - except Penny's more likeable.
It's like choosing between tuckshop burger and a restaurant one. No one wants the flop tuckshop burger when you can have a quality gourmet one.
Ciao Skye.

I'm surprised Skye has so many votes. Not that I dislike Skye. I just was under the impression that she had a lot more haters on this site.

I'm surprised Skye has so many votes. Not that I dislike Skye. I just was under the impression that she had a lot more haters on this site.

No, her haters just keep repeating themselves in every thread. It's making me vote more and more, each time I read a disgusting, fabricated reference to her!

I'm no teeny bopper and feel quite protective of this young girl who has been raised by a single Mum and has shown she has some very sensible ideas about life, money, working etc... How this idea that she is fake has gained traction..., I cannot work out.

All of the original HM's have changed since the beginning of the show! Some dramatically and in Skye's case, for the better as she is now stronger and less susceptible to those who think they can trick her up. She is central to almost every storyline that is happening in that otherwise dull house! No wonder she is getting so much airtime - she's not afraid to put herself out there!

I REALY dislike the smear campaign that has started up against her. As I said, it makes me vote more and more and more.

Back