Skip to main content

Penny vs Skye

Penny or Skye

• Total voters
fbvknl.jpg

Haha... remember when Skye was the favourite to win?

Much prefer Penny - particularly after her periods soapboxing last night - but I've been wondering why, too. I think both play up the ditzy, funny routine, but Skye is a bit different. She does it by herself, in front of the camera (as well as in the social setting) and it seems like she's doing it to manipulate the viewing audience. Thinking back to that 'I just have to believe in myself' rubbish after the Gemma confrontation. Disingenuous. And the 9jumpin site is full of Skye articles - they're promoting her relentlessly! Skye is appearing to be relentlessly manipulative to me. That's enough to turn me off. And then she bagged out Kelly. Deal breaker.

Penny is faker that Skye. I don't understand the love for her when she's putting most of the act on. She may be a bit dumb but she goes overboard in the tasks and diary room stuff.

Skye I've had enough of, she used to be cute and fun but she's just getting bitchy and annoying now like when you live with anyone for too long.

Much prefer Penny - particularly after her periods soapboxing last night - but I've been wondering why, too. I think both play up the ditzy, funny routine, but Skye is a bit different. She does it by herself, in front of the camera (as well as in the social setting) and it seems like she's doing it to manipulate the viewing audience. Thinking back to that 'I just have to believe in myself' rubbish after the Gemma confrontation. Disingenuous. And the 9jumpin site is full of Skye articles - they're promoting her relentlessly! Skye is appearing to be relentlessly manipulative to me. That's enough to turn me off. And then she bagged out Kelly. Deal breaker.

Yeah she'd attempt to take down Kelly. She realises that only one BITCH is needed in the house.

Back