Skip to main content

Order of Naming Safe Housemates - Next Eviction

tedfthis

OLD Member, Gold Coast
For dramatic effect, they usually leave one of the safest housemates in the line-up of evictees, down to the last 2 or 3. What order do you think Sonia will announce them as safe. They dont seem to grasp, that she says "In no particular order", before saving them.
I predict this order:
1st one safe - Tahan
2nd safe - Ben
3rd safe Tim
4th safe - Drew
Then Heidi evicted, leaving Tully safe.
I think leaving both Drew & Tully in the last 3, will play with their heads a little bit more. What do others think?

Last edited:
Tully expects to be near the bottom anyway. I don't think they have left Ben near the end, maybe about time they didn't make it so easy for him.

I think it'd be funny for Tully & Drew to be in the final two.

But if it's going to be Heidi going home then maybe Heidi and Tahan?

So I'll say

Option 1:

Tim
Ben
Tahan
Heidi
Drew
Tully

or Option 2:

Tim
Ben
Drew
Tully
Tahan
Heidi

They surprised me last week with leaving Tim til the end. The public knew he was safe, so it was calculated to mess with the HMs, not us. If they follow the same objective, I think a general expectation for the final 3 would be:

Evictee
Tim
Ben

This would be the most startling to the HMs, because a) most of them assume Ben's character is playing well, b) tim's gambit last week left them with more questions than answers - which this would continue to feed, and c) the evictee is likely to also be someone they currently believe popular (ie Hiedi)

That said, if Tully slips to the bottom somehow, then I wouldn't be surprised to see Tim and Drew there with her.

I suspect Tim would be revealed first this week, but they should just leave him to the end so he does begin to question whether he is unpopular as I'm sure the HMs worked out he was just made to sweat it out last week.

I think they'll leave Tahan and the evictee (and if Tahan is the evictee, they'll use Tully or Heidi) to the end.

Any combination is likely!

My guess:
1. Ben
2. Tim
3. Tahan
4. Drew

5. Tully
6. Heidi - evictee

I hope Heidi goes this week so when Tully goes, it's Drew who's in the bottom 2 with her! (or vice versa!)

... They dont seem to grasp, that she says "In no particular order", before saving them. ...

Yes, but I think they understand that the order is chosen to create tension and first and second announced at least are generally pretty safe on that basis. That's why doing what they did last week put such a dent in Tim's confidence. I wonder if they might try and fix that by announcing him first this week.

I'll stick with my original list. I think its more likely that they make Tahan safe first, because I reckon it would play with their heads more. She has been telling anyone that will listen, that she can beat or take out, any of the other women there. We all know that whoever is named first isn't particularly the "safest", but the housemates seem to forget the "in any particular order" announcement from Sonia. Ben being safe wouldn't surprise them, because a few of them probably think he is going under the radar and could snatch it from them. It would make sense to announce Tim next, because this again, plays with their heads, they might have thought he was lucky to get away with his gamble last week, but they could be surprised if he isn't in the bottom three this week. The bottom 3 of Heidi, Tully and Drew, could just about be called out in any order, but by announcing Drew, before Tully, she would be really thinking that she was gone this time. Announcing that Tully was safe, before Drew, would probably reveal her real emotions, glad to still be there and f*ck Drew. Tully and Heidi left, more tears as Tully is safe, f*ck Heidi. :).

Yeah, even probability is enough to mess with your head.

I think Ben is going to be a big target for nominations, each week from now on. I just hope that they have to give different reasons, why they nominate him each week, or they should be awarded their points for being lazy and not thinking things through. Caleb was awarded 2 of his own points, the week he was up. It probably didn't make any difference to him being nominated that week, but in his mind, he probably thinks it did.

If Ben goes - Ben & Tim
If Drew goes - Tully & Drew
If Tahan goes - Tahan & Heidi
If Tim goes - Tim & Ben
If Tully goes - Tully & either Tim or Heidi
If Heidi goes - Heidi & either Tahan or Tully

All of those will create drama in the house and added conflict, my opinion is that Heidi will go and they'll either put Tahan up there because she's been so confident or they'll put Tully up there to keep Australia watching and talking.

If Ben goes - Ben & Tim
If Tim goes - Tim & Ben

All of those will create drama in the house and added conflict, my opinion is that Heidi will go and they'll either put Tahan up there because she's been so confident or they'll put Tully up there to keep Australia watching and talking.

Yeah good choices.

I'd say if Heidi goes: Tim, Ben, Drew, Tully, Tahan, Heidi
If Tully goes: Tim, Ben, Tahan, Heidi, Drew, Tully.

As long as Tahan's not in the bottom two. I'd be so nervous if she were!

Tully & Heidi or Tully & Drew would be good.

I think if Tully or Drew go, they would want to put them together in the bottom two. If it's Heidi or Tahan going though, they might put them with Tully? I reckon they'll probably save Ben first, then Drew unless Tully's going.

I don't think they will leave Tim in the bottom 2 two consecutive weeks. Especially after the massive amount of save votes he received last week. It would just not be exciting. I think Heidi will go and they will leave Tahan or Tully in the bottom 2 with her. Perhaps they might give Ben a little scare and put him bottom 2 as well.

Drew
Tully
Tim
Ben
Heidi and Tahan bottom 2 with Heidi going.

^What I think will happen not necessarily the order I want it to happen although I want Heidi to be evicted and I think she will be :)

If Ben goes - Ben & Tim
If Tim goes - Tim & Ben

agree with this except if Tully goes they will have Drew bottom 2

So I think for the Final 2:
if Ben goes - Ben and Tim
if Tim goes - Tim and Ben
if Drew goes - Drew and Tully
if Tully goes - Tully and Drew
if Tahan goes - Tahan and Heidi or Tully
if Heidi goes - Heidi and Tahan or Tully

or if Tahan is not evicted, then she may be first saved to mess with mikki, sisters and jades heads

Back