Skip to main content

One of the Sugar Sisters needs a sour eviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hoped that this week they would go, they offer nothing to the house other than saying yeaaa 25 times a day and smiling all the time, love them or hate them no one can deny that Tahan and Tully were/are entertaining to watch.

to be fair, she doesn't just say "yeaaa". she sometimes says "same" or "yeaaa, same". :p

but seriously, variety is what makes the house dynamics fun and interesting. the sugar sisters bring a sense of peace and calm and relentless positivity to the house. it's fascinating to watch them try to maintain it in the face of the social and environmental challenges, and it's also fascinating to watch how it influences the other HMs in various circumstances.

they can't all be histrionic bi cheaters with the emotional development of a 5 year old :)

to be fair, she doesn't just say "yeaaa". she sometimes says "same" or "yeaaa, same". :p

but seriously, variety is what makes the house dynamics fun and interesting. the sugar sisters bring a sense of peace and calm and relentless positivity to the house. it's fascinating to watch them try to maintain it in the face of the social and environmental challenges, and it's also fascinating to watch how it influences the other HMs in various circumstances.

they can't all be histrionic bi cheaters with the emotional development of a 5 year old :)

Exactly

hahah so true

I think their support mainly comes from Mikkaya fans, another reason to want Mikkayla out the house as well.

That's just the silly BB pantomime that keeps getting fed to the audience. I can't believe that everyone has actually been brainwashed into that.

You're kidding right? Her words and actions speak for themselves. No amount of editing could have created that aspect of her, it was already there.

Agree 100% Tahan is a nasty stuck up tart, Always putting others down for her own gain,She is so in love with herself im Amazed she has got this far GET HER OUT

It just goes to show how, generally as a society, how shallow we are. Society would rather back somebody who has a pretty face and nice body but is a horrible person over others who are generous and kind-hearted but less attractive. It's a shame that people like her will always get ahead in life.

It just goes to show how, generally as a society, how shallow we are. Society would rather back somebody who has a pretty face and nice body but is a horrible person over others who are generous and kind-hearted but less attractive. It's a shame that people like her will always get ahead in life.

those who vote on big brother certainly aren't representative of society.

I really wonder if the shallow ones are in the audience and they just don't like the accent Tahan has, or that she is pretty.

lol i like Tahan and since I'm a straight female i hope it's got nothing to do with her looks :S

I said before in another thread she's bitchy, just as bitchy as the rest of them....but she's brutally honest doesn't hold back. I originally thought mikkayla was that way too but since the sisters went in she became much more like a teenage girl type of bitchy like them

I'll just have to agree to disagree. Respect your opinion though :)

lol i like Tahan and since I'm a straight female i hope it's got nothing to do with her looks :S

I said before in another thread she's bitchy, just as bitchy as the rest of them....but she's brutally honest doesn't hold back. I originally thought mikkayla was that way too but since the sisters went in she became much more like a teenage girl type of bitchy like them

I hope this happens soon! I've been waiting for them to be split up. It's getting on my nerves how they have this huge advantage but they still manage to be incredibly boring most of the time.

I don't think it's an advantage, because most viewers do view the sisters as one. I personally think Katie would do much better, and gain a solid fan base, if Lucy were gone. I don't know whether it's just because Lucy talks more than Katie, but somehow her 'sweet' comes off as superficial. Katie on the other hand, I can see myself liking. But I'll never vote for either of them as long as Lucy is there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's an advantage, because most viewers do view the sisters as one. I personally think Katie would do much better, and gain a solid fan base, if Lucy were gone. I don't know whether it's just because Lucy talks more than Katie, but somehow her 'sweet' comes off as superficial. Katie on the other hand, I can see myself liking. But I'll never vote for either of them as long as Lucy is there.

The main advantage they have is that they're unconditional allies. They can support each other and devise strategies, and there's no risk of one turning against the other. Btw I used to think it would be interesting if Lucy left and they just kept Katie, but I think Katie is just too nice and sweet. I would like to see Lucy without her.

I really wonder if the shallow ones are in the audience and they just don't like the accent Tahan has, or that she is pretty.

I thought her accent was "Australian" (they all pretty much sound the same to me) & I think Tahan is the pantomime expert not the editors. It's not very nice to insult the "audience" just because they don't agree with your blindly one-sided assessments (it's a bit shallow).

I thought her accent was "Australian" (they all pretty much sound the same to me) & I think Tahan is the pantomime expert not the editors. It's not very nice to insult the "audience" just because they don't agree with your blindly one-sided assessments (it's a bit shallow).

No, I think most of the Big Brother audience anywhere is pretty shallow, anyway somebody said that before me but really I think took the wrong angle on it. Tahan's accent sounds slightly 'posher' to me in the way she enunciates things, she definitely sounds a little different and I think that is held against her.

The only thing is that they pretty much are the same person, they have the same views, they both are very positive and they are the peacemakers of the house. I do think that the house would be different without them, they bring sanity and positivity to the house and whenever someone has a problem (minus Tahan, Ed and Drew) they usually seek comfort in talking to the sisters because they find the positive in everything and are total optimists.
In going back to the original thread conversation, the only advantage they have is the comfort of one another. They don't have separate fan bases, if people don't like one then they don't like the other, which actually gives them a disadvantage.
And lets not forget that in their first time up for Eviction they had a pretty reasonable save percentage. And if memory serves me correctly, 2/3 times they've been up against Tahan they have had a higher save percentage than her. So they're doing something right.

But it's funny, because I remember when they went into the house I thought they would be best friends with Tahan. It was always going to be love or hate though.

Tahan has been nasty. I personally don't like that so I voted Sugars. Rather someone nice win over someone nasty.
IKR!!! I'm sick of nasty and horrible people winning BB. It's time someone who is nice and deserving take out the prize. I'm voting for Ben, Jade, Sugar sisters and Nathan (although it is a bit too early to judge him) because they all seem lovely and genuine. Sure Tim might be funny and entertaining but I don't like how cocky, sleazy and manipulative he is.....

Why on earth are you dragging this kind of shit back up 9 years later dude?
Let it goooooo.
TBH I had a look back to see what exactly I had said that had upset you. And really there wasn't anything worse than a bit of ribbing. You said you've toughened up since then, but I'm not seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back