Skip to main content

One of the Sugar Sisters needs a sour eviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not the same level of nastiness, and if you can't tell the difference than you're in no position to claim objectivity.

Why? Because it's on the internet? I disagree, but whatever. I'm not a fan of slinging misogynistic insults around, especially when there's absolutely nothing at all to warrant them.

My bad, I meant Mik vs Tahan.
These two are as bad as each other.

ah, right. well, i have to disagree there, too. yes, both kids are in the wrong if they're fighting, but one usually starts it. often, mik has been more in reaction to tahan's barbs and needling, and she only escalates to personal attacks in the most extreme conflicts (and only with tahan). by comparison, tahan does that as a matter of course, and not just with mik but with everyone.

mik will also own it afterwards, whilst tahan regularly tries to spin her way out of it.

so, yeah, at their worst both can be nasty - the journey there however is very different.

My issue with Tahan isn't the nastiness. I'm not a fan of it, and although I don't want her to win I think she's entertaining and would like to keep her around for a while.

My issue is that she's nasty but then can't seem to comprehend why she doesn't have any friends and puts on the "woe is me" act. She's made her bed. What did she expect? She should just own that she's a nasty bitch and obviously people find that entertaining because she's still there. I like seeing vulnerability in Tahan, but I don't like it when she's trying to act like a victim in a war that she started.

My issue is that she's nasty but then can't seem to comprehend why she doesn't have any friends and puts on the "woe is me" act. She's made her bed. What did she expect? She should just own that she's a nasty bitch and obviously people find that entertaining because she's still there. I like seeing vulnerability in Tahan, but I don't like it when she's trying to act like a victim in a war that she started.

i think the "woe is me" routine is because there is no one in the house she has made a connection with.
its not because there is no one that likes her, its because there is no one for her to like.

How do you compete against 2 people playing as 1.

I really think 1 of them should go.

I think the only reason they are still there is cause tere parents are spending a lot of money to keep them there.

They are boring as bat shit.

Anyways back to the topic at hand. I think they should split the sisters up, get rid of Katie because she adds nothing and we know nothing about her. Keep Lucy because at least she appears to have a personality.

Having two people be one is just a disadvantage as it is advantage. Just as people liking one can help their chances at being saved, people hating one can hurt their chances. It equals out.

Again, just sour grapes from Tully fans.

I'm not a Tully fan, do you actually like the sisters, tell me exactly what they bring to the house dynamics apart from being Mikkayla yes men?

I'm not a Tully fan, do you actually like the sisters, tell me exactly what they bring to the house dynamics apart from being Mikkayla yes men?

I don't like them. They aren't very entertaining, except for maybe Lucy. Katie is as useful as tits on a bull, she adds absolutely nothing. But atleast they aren't grating and make me contemplate suicide everytime they are on TV like Tully did.

[MENTION=31121]sergie[/MENTION] People were commenting on how the sisters have an unfair advantage and that they're boring, and you apparently agree that they're boring, but you can't seem to accept that Tully fans could have an opinion about other HMs that doesn't relate to Tully, even if it's a similar opinion to your own. LOL.

[MENTION=31121]sergie[/MENTION] People were commenting on how the sisters have an unfair advantage and that they're boring, and you apparently agree that they're boring, but you can't seem to accept that Tully fans could have an opinion about other HMs that doesn't relate to Tully, even if it's a similar opinion to your own. LOL.

And I was commenting on how they don't have an advantage. Despite not liking them I'm not the one whining about them like the usual Tully fans in this thread. Like I said, it reads like sour grapes.

And I was commenting on how they don't have an advantage. Despite not liking them I'm not the one whining about them like the usual Tully fans in this thread. Like I said, it reads like sour grapes.

No one's whining. Even if Tahan had been evicted instead of Tully, I would still comment that the sisters are boring to watch, which I have done several times in the past. I'm not resentful of the sisters just because they got more save votes than Tully - I just don't find them very interesting and it's a shame that lots of people voted for them just to get Tully out.

Would be so interesting to see the one that talks too much (Lucy??) get the boot. See how the quieter one gets on and if she can flourish . Those two seem rather inseparable so it does make me wonder if they've ever spent a great deal of time apart.

I don't think they would have 2 separate sets of fans..... It's literally like those 2 girls share one brain. one does most of the talking and the other finishes her sentences WITH her not FOR her.... you really can't like one without liking the other. I think with them you either like the twin like personalities or you dont

I hate the "Sugar" sisters. I hate how Katie's lip gets when she smiles.. I hate how they say "Tahan because she is mean" but it doesnt matter since I cant vote since I live in the USA

omg. That's the third time you've made that comment. You have got to be the most boring poster on this forum.

I really hoped that this week they would go, they offer nothing to the house other than saying yeaaa 25 times a day and smiling all the time, love them or hate them no one can deny that Tahan and Tully were/are entertaining to watch.

To be fair to Lucy, Lucy did stand up to Mikkayla when Mikkayla said she wanted Drew and Tully to break up, and Lucy defended their right to be in a relationship. Katie, OTOH, just stood there and said nothing, so we don't know where she stood on Trew Love.

To be honest I have to agree, I like the Sugar Sisters but they do have an advantage. In that they can support each other in the house.
Thats why when the Logan twins were in. One had to leave as it was fairer. I will be surprised if they are allowed to stay for the duration.
I think voting was more to do with people wanting Tully out. I sent them a couple of voted for that alone. I wont be voting for them this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back