Skip to main content

One of the Sugar Sisters needs a sour eviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree 100% Tahan is a nasty stuck up tart, Always putting others down for her own gain,She is so in love with herself im Amazed she has got this far GET HER OUT

Your post is far nastier than anything she's ever said, though, so what does that say about you?

That's just the silly BB pantomime that keeps getting fed to the audience. I can't believe that everyone has actually been brainwashed into that.
You better believe it, the evil is all around us. Tahan is great, she's the only spontaneous HM.

I'd say its more fans of entertainment and Tully provided that, and the most nothing housemates of all time continue to stay.

If this sisters who were intruders and boring ones at that get to stay over real interesting HM then they deserve to be split up. its an unfair advantage.

Agree 100% Tahan is a nasty stuck up tart, Always putting others down for her own gain,She is so in love with herself im Amazed she has got this far GET HER OUT

I just don't understand how tahan is the nasty one, I think mikkayla has been just as nasty. The difference is that weight talk seems to be the more sensitive topic, but to me if you are going to mimic someone's speech and make fun of someone's intellect then it is just as bad.

The only reason the sisters got a higher vote was because majority of the public wanted tully out

Agreed. Remember that the sisters were second last in the voting the week before. People knew Tahan's vote was popular so the best way to get rid of Tully was to vote to save the sisters.

Much easier to get rid of people when you only have 3 up for eviction. The only reason why Tully lasted so long is that the vote is to save, not to evict, plus 6 people up makes it harder to get rid of the people you hate.

i like the sisters. they're kooky and odd and endearing.

that said i'd also like to see Katie by herself. judging by the evidence presented so far im not sure if she is capable of independent thought/speech and is so meek and timid that she spends most of the time hiding behind Lucy.

it'd be interesting to see her go it alone.

lol
you don't watch the show, do you?

lol.
Post an example of something Tahan said that's harsher and delivered with more venom than calling someone a "nasty stuck up tart who's so in love with herself."

I'll wait.

lol.
Post an example of something Tahan said that's harsher and delivered with more venom than calling someone a "nasty stuck up tart who's so in love with herself."

I'll wait.

article-tahan-mikk-2.JPG

thanks so much, i'll be here all week. try the veal.

View attachment 33536

thanks so much, i'll be here all week. try the veal.

Well, maybe it's a personal thing, but I don't think making fun of someone's voracious appetite which they themselves have gloated about and made light of is equivalent to calling someone who has been positively prudish throughout the experience a 'tart', an insult which in my opinion speaks of a personal venom unlike any Tahan has ever exhibited, but there we go. I mean, I agree it was nasty, but I disagree that there was equivalent venom behind it. Tahan really doesn't strike me as venomous, just reactionary and thoughtless.

Regardless, the point still stands whether you agree or not: someone criticising Tahan for her 'nastiness' while exhibiting that level of nastiness in their own post is objectively hypocritical.

Last edited:
I think the only thing the Sisters bring to the house/show is balance....a house full of Tullys or Tims would be overkill

But the thing that irritates me is their pretension of being characters along the lines of previous hms such as Regina....Aleisha ....Ashalea....their soft, giggly, naivety of their persona's was endearing and really they didn't come across as the sharpest tools in the shed.....but I actually think these girls are very switched on....and anything But naive....

I think the only thing the Sisters bring to the house/show is balance....a house full of Tullys or Tims would be overkill

But the thing that irritates me is their pretension of being characters along the lines of previous hms such as Regina....Aleisha ....Ashalea....their soft, giggly, naivety of their persona's was endearing and really they didn't come across as the sharpest tools in the shed.....but I actually think these girls are very switched on....and anything But naive....

100% agree. They are a welcome relief from those dramatic types. They shouldn't win, but they have a place still.

That's completely subjective.
They're as bad as each other, nobody is worse.

Well, maybe it's a personal thing, but I don't think making fun of someone's voracious appetite which they themselves have gloated about and made light of is equivalent to calling someone who has been positively prudish throughout the experience a 'tart', an insult which in my opinion speaks of a personal venom unlike any Tahan has ever exhibited, but there we go. I mean, I agree it was nasty, but I disagree that there was equivalent venom behind it. Tahan really doesn't strike me as venomous, just reactionary and thoughtless.

I think you're both reading far too much into the "venom" behind a forum post. happy to agree to disagree on this point

Regardless, the point still stands whether you agree or not: someone criticising Tahan for her 'nastiness' while exhibiting that level of nastiness in their own post is objectively hypocritical.

it's not the same level of nastiness, and if you can't tell the difference than you're in no position to claim objectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back