Skip to main content

One of the Sugar Sisters needs a sour eviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawlini

I've got the power
After seeing the results of tonight's save % for these two, I dont think its really fair on the game as they are 2 people with 2 sets of fans. If you dont like Katie, you might like Lucy. They also have 2 sets of different friends voting.

Now that they have stayed BB needs to tear them apart like an oreo cookie and evict one of them! surely its on the cards?

I don't even know who is who and I voted to save them just to end Drully (as many others did - the high percentage wasn't out of love for them, many on Facebook and twitter were using them as an evict to get Tully out).

I really don't think they have two sets of fans as one of them is basically mute/invisible anyway.

Would be good to see bb split them up though.

I voted to save them. I personally would like to see them go further and get more air time now that Tully is gone.

After seeing the results of tonight's save % for these two, I dont think its really fair on the game as they are 2 people with 2 sets of fans. If you dont like Katie, you might like Lucy. They also have 2 sets of different friends voting.

Now that they have stayed BB needs to tear them apart like an oreo cookie and evict one of them! surely its on the cards?

I hope this happens soon! I've been waiting for them to be split up. It's getting on my nerves how they have this huge advantage but they still manage to be incredibly boring most of the time.

that high vote save was from anti tully and anti tahan viewers. Plus they probably picked up the votes of jade, mikkayla and ben

that high vote save was from anti tully and anti tahan viewers. Plus they probably picked up the votes of jade, mikkayla and ben
they had a pretty big save vote % last time/s they were up too and I dont even remember if Tully was up too? was it the double?

After seeing the results of tonight's save % for these two, I dont think its really fair on the game as they are 2 people with 2 sets of fans. If you dont like Katie, you might like Lucy. They also have 2 sets of different friends voting

I hope this happens soon! I've been waiting for them to be split up. It's getting on my nerves how they have this huge advantage but they still manage to be incredibly boring most of the time.

And Ed has heaps of Jasmin, Caleb, Matt, Xavier & Heidi fans voting for him.

these votes are just a reflection of what it would be like if it was "vote to evict" this year.
personally i love the sugar sisters but i know they won't win because they are probably just as interesting as the palm tree in the centre of the pool. It was a vote that compared them to the other nominees, and they obviously thrived a lot more.
it was predictable, nothing surprising

They were trade bait for voters, only voted that high to evict Tully.
They'll rightfully go soon.

Tahan has been nasty. I personally don't like that so I voted Sugars. Rather someone nice win over someone nasty.

The only reason the sisters got a higher vote was because majority of the public wanted tully out

Not this jade fan, I like tahan quite a lot and said that I think the girl group needs to be broken by evicting the sugar sisters. Never liked when a group dominates in the house, gets to biased, even if they are a nice bunch. It is reflected with the tahan vs the girls.

Tahan has been nasty. I personally don't like that so I voted Sugars. Rather someone nice win over someone nasty.

That's just the silly BB pantomime that keeps getting fed to the audience. I can't believe that everyone has actually been brainwashed into that.

Agree 100% Tahan is a nasty stuck up tart, Always putting others down for her own gain,She is so in love with herself im Amazed she has got this far GET HER OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back