Skip to main content

OMG!! Angie is so paranoid about Estelle

sav0001

This is from one of the live updates today:

Angie enters the Bathroom and small-talks with Layla. Estelle follows and pops past them to the loo.

Layla asks Angie what she plans to say in her Eviction video that will play to the audience, but Angie refuses to discuss it ‘until she goes’, pointing to the toilet door.

In private, Angie says she’ll use ‘things I say’ to connect with the public.

“I’m up for Nom-Noms and I’m off it, you know, things I say,” says Angie.

She probably lost a boyfriend to someone who looked like Estelle. I'm open to any other suggestions because it beats me why this bogan mole is so obsessed with Estelle, it's creepy.

and this one not long ago.

Angie says she hopes Ava doesn’t get Evicted, ‘not for her, but for Josh’.

“He’s not himself,” agrees Layla.

“He’s not Josh anymore,” says Angie. “I tried to have a conversation with him this morning and I was like ‘Josh! Stop being this other person’.”

she really hates her, haha, too bad she wont go this week, i want to see the 'what the hell' moment like layla imagined early on

I just assumed it was the foibles of youth coupled with alpha vagina syndrome.

Maybe she's worried that Estelle will overhear something through the toilet door and take it out of context as racist.

Angie just has a problem with Estelle. She's been jealous since day 1 and is just an insecure girl. It makes her look so childish and a bitch.

Has Estelle ever done anything to warrant Angie's paranoia? :/

It's really confusing. I don't think Estelle has done anything especially toward Angie. They were bffs at the start. I can recall things changing when Ryan came and lied next to Estelle in bed, and Angie was commentating to Josh what he was doing.

lol, you forgot - whilst eating salad as a snack

She never said she was in poverty BTW... but the rest hell yeah!! *sarcasm alert*

Because people who rap, skate, showjump or eat salads as snacks are just ridiculous!

I don't think Angie is jealous, per se, I think she is feeling extremely insecure and sees Estelle as an easy target because she won't fight back and the HMs aren't bothered by Estelle bashing. If Angie acted this way towards Layla, people would care and Layla would fight back.

Angie is ruled by her pride, she has little to no humility.

I think Angie was surprised when Estelle got the most saves the other day, and is worried she might be competition.

She's obsessed with Estelle something bad. Makes me think that maybe she had the hots for her or something in the beginning and then when she realised that Estelle didnt share the same feelings for her she got hurt and now is trying to talk herself into hating her - My theory anyway.
did you see the "live updates" just then on the offical BB site? "Angie quizzes Sam on why he asked Estelle back for a second date when he first entered the House" - Obsession big time, Estelle is all she thinks about.

Back