Skip to main content

Oh Boy, What a week.

I am so sorry to hear that :( you poor thing. What did they tell you when you got there? Just change of plans? D-bags!!

Do you self fund all your travel yourself? That's pretty low you flew up there and they didn't deliver.

But given Skye's performance after she was evicted and her inability to concentrate, it's probably better you interview her next week once she's calmed down a bit.

To give you a rough idea, this year on doing these interviews I have spent over $6000.[DOUBLEPOST=1417215765][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great - lost luggage. Was your video equipment in checked or carry-on ?

Yep always take it carry on :)

how did you even get this job?

Long story short, was in contact with them from when I auditioned, just put the idea forward, in talks for a few months, flew up there, interviewed the audience, went up there for 1st eviction, they were like this guy is serious about this, spoke to a few head guys, then discussed i would interview housemates. and thats about it :)

Have you contacted Tim Dormer about working on the Graceland trip? It looks like they got the money to pay people! :)

this is very interesting, because they didn't get the money, but someone put like $20,000 in right at the end so i would so the production company or timmy put the money in..but no haven't contacted him about working on it hey

Back