Skip to main content

Not one likeable finalist.

goroos1994

Travis is a try-hard. This past week he's played up to the camera's to get airtime.
Ryan is invisible. When he is not invisible, he's arrogant. He'd be a default winner - chosen because the other housemates have shot themselves in the foot.
Skye is stupid. I don't mean stupid in an intellectual sense. I mean stupid in the sense that she decided not to pack her bags when up for eviction. This shows a sense of entitlement.
Lina is a debbie-downer. She has nothing nice to say about anybody.
Penny, like Travis, is playing up to the camera's. I think she over-exaggerates a lot.
Priya would have been my choice to win, but in the last week, she's overly gossipy.

I say give the $200k to Ned and Kelly.

I only like Ryan and Priya. I still think that these are better finalists than last year's.

The other two (Skye and Travis) made it far for their looks.

I only like Ryan and Priya. I still think that these are better finalists than last year's.

The other two (Skye and Travis) made it far for their looks.
interesting! Who would you have had for finalists last year if you could chose? (Not wanting to have a go, I am genuinely interested as I think that is the first time I have read that on here!)

interesting! Who would you have had for finalists last year if you could chose? (Not wanting to have a go, I am genuinely interested as I think that is the first time I have read that on here!)
Ben and Tully as instead of Tahan and Ed.

Yes, two people can make a big difference.

Ben and Tully as instead of Tahan and Ed.

Yes, two people can make a big difference.
I get your choices :) Whilst at the time I felt for her own good Tully needed to leave the house and sort stuff out, she was a huge influence on the season. I wouldn't have found this forum if it wasn''t for her. She was compelling viewing, for good or for bad. And Ben so deserved to have got further in the Game than Ed!!

Back