Votes: 86 74.8%
  • Tahan

Votes: 83 72.2%
  • Tim

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Tully

Votes: 82 71.3%

• Total voters
The girls will all be up I think. They will create conflict, drama, basically implode and leave us with the boring guys.

Jade
Tahan
Katie/Lucy
Mikkayla
Ben
Tully/Tim
I so want Tully to be nominated but with her having the superpower don't see that happening so go with Tim.

I would love to see Matt, Caleb, Ed, Heidi up - but just don't see that happening.

So all girls basically while the boring as batshit guys get a free pass yet again.

Unfortunately. Would love pot plants Ed and Matt up. Although judging from last night's results, Matt seems like he is going to be here for a long time despite contributing absolutely NOTHING to the show.

Jade
Tahan
Katie/Lucy
Mikkayla
Tim
Ben

I think Tully will be able save herself so I have not included her above.
I would actually really like to see Jade on one side of the divide and Ed/Drew on the other to see how she copes. But the wall comes down this week anyways so it won't last :/

Remember the bleachy twins rules? Stay together, I think they have been broken a bit so those 2 should be auto up.
Will BB do that?
Guess it depends on whether they want that storyline with barney rubble

Does the superpower of swapping a HM start tonight or after showdown on Thursday. (seeing as it's on a different time)

I would love it if all the cool group are up.

Then if Tully has the power to swap, what will she do. (seeing as she was p!ssed with Mikkayla for saving herself last week)

My predictions last week were: Rohan, Tully, Mikkayla, Jasmin, Jade and Katie/Lucy! Only half right!

This week, I'm guessing: Tahan, Tully, Jade, Mikkayla, Ben and Katie/Lucy.

Tahan 14
Jade 12
Tully 12
Mikkayla 10
Ben 7
Twins 5
Tim 2
Heidi 2

It's a hard one but I'm thinking the following. We'll see how I go tonight! :p

Mikkayla
Tahan
Tim
Jade
Jasmin
Ben

So all girls basically while the boring as batshit guys get a free pass yet again.
Isn't this always the way. I thought there were more than a couple strategic players in there this year. Maybe I was wrong.

The usual:

Tahan
Tully
Mikkayla

And these three, only because they never get nominated:

Caleb
Ed
Jade

Last edited:
I think Tully dodged a major bullet and we have Jade and Mik as stronger potentials now. Tahan I don't know. A lot of people think what Mik did was worse that Tahan's comments. Either way I think the guys are sitting pretty for a bit. I imagine the sisters will be OK too but I think I'm on my own with that based on some of the nomination predictions I have looked at.

Depressing how it's already shaping up that the boring male housemates are being rewarded for being so bland, while the more interesting HMs are in danger of early eviction. Heaven knows why Matt is so popular with the public. Ugh. Knowing how popular he is, thanks to the live audience reaction, I don't think the other HMs are going to waste any nom points on him now. I'd love to see him go. My hope is, his poorly disguised arrogance in thinking he's the alpha HM in control of the game is becoming more obvious, so hopefully he'll lose the public's favour.

My prediction is for all the girls minus Heidi, plus Ben. And I hope the sisters or Mikkayla get evicted.

Back