Skip to main content

Nomination finalisation?

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
I believe that it should happen on the NOMINATION NIGHT rather than on Thursday.

How it should happen:

*Big Brother would tell them who the nominees are, as usual

*Call the last week's Showdown winner to the Diary Room

*Let him or her swap a housemate

*Big Brother would then announce the swap to the housemates (maybe after the break or something)

*Roll credits

I believe that it should happen on the NOMINATION NIGHT rather than on Thursday.

How it should happen:

*Big Brother would tell them who the nominees are, as usual

*Call the last week's Showdown winner to the Diary Room

*Let him or her swap a housemate

*Big Brother would then announce the swap to the housemates (maybe after the break or something)

*Roll credits

^ This.

In my opinion this is one MAJOR flaw from this year re. the nomination swap thing being not shown till two days later. Why even bore us with the nominations if they are not final!

Surely they're losing out on the money too. As they're missing two days of Advertising the Voting lines?

I have never seen the voting lines advertised. I try to watch most nights but sometimes don't. By the time I see the line nos the voting has closed due to the regionals having different schedules. I now know how other states have felt all along.

Surely they're losing out on the money too. As they're missing two days of Advertising the Voting lines?

I would have thought that if it was such a massive hit to the hip pocket that it would have changed already. I remember seeing somewhere that the vast majority of votes come in for talent shows in the last hour before lines close (which is why they harp on about it so much in the results show) and this was even for the once a week shows like DWTS etc and I would presume it would be similar for BB

They're probably hoping to boost ratings by requiring people to tune into Thursday for the finalization.

They're probably hoping to boost ratings by requiring people to tune into Thursday for the finalization.

Tactics to try to boost ratings is usually not a good sign! It certainly hasn't helped Thursday night ratings in the past.

I don't think Heidi did. I think people suspected it to be between sugar sisters or Mikkayla based on some images or something from the live feed? If either of those did win I can't see them putting Jade up.

If Heidi did win, hopefully that means Tully will leave? I can't say how much support she's lost but I know I who voted her every week multiple times am not voting anymore (only because of her treatment of jade though).

Back