Skip to main content

Nice things to say about the final 6 (no negativity)

So many people who can't help but have negative opinions and be sarcastic CONSTANTLY. Like BE NICE FOR ONCE.

Lina* - Strong woman, who isn't afraid to hold back. Pretty as well.
Penny - Hilarious, entertaining, her facial expressions are enough to make me love her.
Priya :angelic: - Strategic, intelligent, the only contestant (out of the originals) who hasn't relied on looks or some form of relationship.
Travis - Just a genuine guy that would put others first.
Skye - Pretty, fun, playful.
Ryan - Cute, smart remarks, bae.

They haven't murdered anyone

I don't know, Lina and Priya are trying to kill fun.

Nah, I know this is meant to be a positive thread:

Penny - quirky, lovable, dances to the beat of her own drum.
Ryan - Awesome dry sense of humor...very perceptive.
Travis - he's simple, but in a lovable way. With Penny probably the least bitchy and vindictive.
Skye - even though I know she's playing it up, some of her comments in the DR have me chuckling...she's very animated too so she never comes across as dull.
Priya - articulate, pretty eyes.
Lina - nice boobs?

Lina - Direct.

Penny- A woman who knows herself well and is unashamedly herself 24/7

Skye - Very talented at styling hair.

Priya - Has great hair

Ryan - Would make a great standup comic. (could actually see him getting a gig on "Have you been paying attention"

Travis - He's like a puppy and puppies are cute.

Lina - strong and opinionated!
Penny - lighthearted and fun
Priya - Too many too mention.
Ryan - Different, seems funny.
Skye - entertaining at points!
Travis - Very calm and surprisingly mature.

Lina: I like that she is a prude
Penny: She is so positive
Priya: Well spoken
Ryan: Seems like he wouldn't genuinely want to hurt anyone's feelings??
Skye: She hooked up with Leo
Travis: I thought he was an arse at first, but he really seems to be a fun loving, positive sweet guy

Lena: Has a hot boyfriend
Penny: Mildly amusing
Ryan: Good one night stand
Skye: Accommodating lips
Travis: I'd root him
PR✞SUS:
B277KT-CUAAKgwK.jpg

Travis- people person that shows affection easily and to almost everyone
Penny- fit and energetic

Priya- intelligent & wise
Ryan- hilarious & bringing back the mullet

Skye- gluteus maximum superb
Lina- genetically blessed brain and body

Lina -
Likes Dortmund and is quite unobtrusive when she shuts the fuck up.

Skye -
Loves getting her gear off,
loves looking at herself in a mirror,
loves heels,
didn't pay attention in school,
is already called 'skye',
should make a half decent stripper.

Priya -
Is good at interrupting Lina with the response she was seeking/desired before she became bored and subsequently annoyed by how long it was taking Lina to stop banging on and just arrive at the fucking correct conclusion Priya's loaded question was angling for so Priya just provides the answer herself. This in turn makes Lina more attractive because she has to shut the fuck up, which is something else nice about Priya - or is it the same thing. *shrugs* Both are positive and that's the main thing.

Penny -
A beautiful angel sent from heaven and inept channel nine casting.

Ryan -
Even though he's borderline jade-boring and has a stupid fucking hat, he has a nice sister.

Travis-
Harmless moron. Until he cracks someone's head open throwing them in the pool and then he will just be a....well never mind, l want to keep my comments within the confines outlined by the OP.

• Lena: Must be one of the only people in BB history to get to have never been up for eviction. She likes to converse and intellectualise, and stands up for her opinion.
  • Penny: I think if this series was as long as last year, Penny would be the first Intruder Winner of BB. She injects lightness and fun at the serious pointy end of the show, but actually has a point of view and things to say. And almost everyone says they actually wouldn't mind if she was the winner, no matter who they have supported (including ex HM's)
  • Priya: One of BBB's greatest talking points this year. She has a cult following on these boards, which has amused many readers and posters on here - without a doubt without Prisus, BBB would have been a very different place this year!
  • Ryan: The fact he is the housemate's winner of choice says he must be entertaining but not overwhelming to live with. He definitely seems multi-faceted in his wit, knowledge and ability to relate to people, and there is more to him than just a pretty face/body.
  • Skye: Without a doubt this year's most talked about HM, and the one who has been the biggest source of entertainment for the viewer. Whether you love her or hate her, she has undeniably been pivotal to BB2014. She has kept in mind that there is an audience that need to be entertained, and has aimed to provide that.
  • Travis: Has provided some of the biggest laughs for the audience this year. There was a thread earlier this year with funny things HM's say - I would estimate 80-90% of those things Travis said. He isn't afraid to show who he is, warts and all.

THIS THREAD!!!! @Sweetgeek .....you have outdone yourself!! Best idea ever. @camerashy1 would have loved this too :cry: :drowning: :sorry:

Anyways... (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):

Skye: Spirited, Self-confident, Sanguine, Star, Sensational, Singular.

Priya: Polite, Particular, Prestigious, Potent, Player.

Travis: Touchy-feely, Teaser, Trim, Taut.

Penny: Pleasant, Perky, Playful.

Ryan: Risqué, Raw.

Lina: Lovely.

Back