Skip to main content

Nice things to say about the final 6 (no negativity)

Sweetgeek

I thought it would be nice to appreciate the final 6 hm's in one thread
  • Lena
  • Penny
  • Priya
  • Ryan
  • Skye
  • Travis
No negativity only positive things to say!

I'm aware there are individual appreciation threads already, but I thought it would be good to share some of the good qualities together as a group and say something positive about a hm you may not always like.

Bringing the good vibes I hope... And to kick it off

Lena- I like that she is opinionated and has her own thoughts about a subject. I also like that she takes the time to get to know someone by asking a lot of questions.

Ryan - the best housemate in there. Genuine, honest and overall great person.

As for the rest of the housemates, I will leave that to everyone else :p[DOUBLEPOST=1416540190][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ryan....

Nah I got nothing.

2rz288m.jpg

Last edited:
Lina is very opinionated and isn't afraid to speak her mind
Penny is an intruder who should of been in the house from the start
Priya because she is Priya
Ryan is apparently funny according to the ex-hm's but the show is PG so we get none of that
Skye, well, ... she keeps Priya company
Travis is very easy-going and doesn't bitch about other's behind their backs most of the time

Oh I thought you meant as a group...
Well, for sure I could never have lasted being locked in that house for even a few days. Good for them for hanging in there until the end.

The problem is that the stress and pressure must be so hard right now so they may not bring out their best selves.

I thought it would be nice to appreciate the final 6 hm's in one thread
  • Lena
  • Penny
  • Priya
  • Ryan
  • Skye
  • Travis
No negativity only positive things to say!

I'm aware there are individual appreciation threads already, but I thought it would be good to share some of the good qualities together as a group and say something positive about a hm you may not always like.

Bringing the good vibes I hope... And to kick it off

Lena- I like that she is opinionated and has her own thoughts about a subject. I also like that she takes the time to get to know someone by asking a lot of questions.

This is a great idea. Because they do all have positive sides.

Lina - she has strong views and isn't afraid of asking questions
Penny - she's bubbly and vibrant and funny to watch her facial expressions
Priya - she's smart and has a wonderful relationship she shares with her husband. And she has beautiful hair
Ryan - he is always spoken about nicely by past contestants, loves his family
Skye - even when someone is telling her how she should feel about something she forms her own opinions and is fun
Travis - good hearted guy

Oh I thought you meant as a group...
Well, for sure I could never have lasted being locked in that house for even a few days. Good for them for hanging in there until the end.

The problem is that the stress and pressure must be so hard right now so they may not bring out their best selves.
as a group is great too, actually I really like that too. So yeah anything positive in regards to the final 6, whether individually or as a group, or whatever else :)

That's true, I don't think Travis has bitched about anyone in there or rarely has but it comes from other people.

I hated Travis at the beginning and then he got with Aisha and it was just like bleh and now hes by himself and not playing up to a party of people he's genuinely a carefree guy.

• Lena: Smart and beautiful. Would probably get along with her on the outside.
  • Penny: Fun and has great facial expressions.
  • Priya: Too many things to list
  • Ryan: Funny and likeable. Not the typical meathead bloke.
  • Skye: Does seem to have a good heart (Her reaction to the money situation, talking to Dave)
  • Travis: Easy going and not malicious

Back