Skip to main content

New intruder Marina going in this weekend

At least she's not typical "hot intruder" type to "shake up the house" and then does nothing. Hope she makes some type of impact *prigasms*

Channel 9, WTF, do they let work experience kids pick the intruders?

For 9 is so appallingly bad at this.
As if they just panick and go out into the streets and pick up anyone from the local pubs and brothels.
Oh I know - audience members from the footy show, or some people 9 owes favours to.

Look at them, horrible all....
Ava the awful monkey, ewwwwwwwwwww
Sam, the meat head
Manmaddie, shithead Nathan the big girls blouse, psycho, acting Justyn, Boogs the little bitch.

Leo
This fugly bitch - she better be a bitch

The only tolerable one - Boogs, and that was only because she was only there a few weeks,
any longer and her pea pissing ways would have grated.

I googled "wtf russia" - was not disappointed.

russiawtf.jpg

there was an ad on just then, she's sleeping on a bed where the fish bowl bit in the pool was? wtf

Well Prisus already has a Russian accent...they'll both be able to converse with each other til the cows come home

double eviction, including one Fake one !!! is Ben going to be the one to tell them its a Fake eviction cause he did one? just hope it interesting. funny i feel like ahhhh do u have to put someone new in, im use to this lot

Didn't mean it in a rude way. Just seems like they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for idea's, trying to make the viewers more intrigued by their different accent or whatever. Just seems like they're going down hill at an enormous rate at the moment. Just seem to be throwing every idea they have suddenly within the first 4 or so weeks.

Didn't mean it in a rude way. Just seems like they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for idea's, trying to make the viewers more intrigued by their different accent or whatever. Just seems like they're going down hill at an enormous rate at the moment. Just seem to be throwing every idea they have suddenly within the first 4 or so weeks.
To me that's probably about the only thing that I can commend the producers for doing this year. All the other reality shows are boring cookie cutter white bred in their casting choices so it's refreshing to see at least some variety that reflects major metropolitan cities of Australia on BB.

Back