Skip to main content

New Host replacing Doctor Chris Brown

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
New Host is reportedly Robert Irwin!
Interesting choice.

The new co-host for I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here has reportedly been revealed following Dr Chris Brown’s departure from the show after a decade – and it’s an unexpected choice.

According to TV Blackbox, wildlife warrior Robert Irwin has been chosen to helm the South Africa-based show alongside Julia Morris from next season.

The Irwins are so OTT, so Julia is going to have to reign it the fuck in, otherwise the show will be a mess.
In all honesty, they should have gotten 2 new hosts and revamped the whole show. Missed opportunity.

As oddjob said, all Irwin can bring is 'enthusiasm'.
I imagine the flirting will be toned down, and the hilarity will ensue as Irwin stands there with a snake or something, and Julia does her 'pretend to be terrified' or 'pretend not to notice' schtick. Never gets old!

JULIA FUCKING MORRIS!… why the hell didn’t they start the whole show with two new hosts?… Robert Irwin is like a virgin discovering sex with a woman and having sex for the first time in regards to his ‘enthusiasm’… the show needs his refreshingly new type of ‘zing’… that… I can live with… who knows… he may actually be good fun… but not with Julia next to him… she’ll be threatened by her new sidekick… she’ll go to any lengths to keep the spotlight on herself… at HIS expense!… good luck Robert… you’ll need it!…

….Julia’s type of ‘humour‘ has well and truly gone past it’s ‘used by date’ time at least by 5 years ago… she’s outdated… and… she’s NOT FUNNY anymore!… it’s going to be like watching someone’s grandmother and her grandson working together… it’s never going to work… Chris Brown was always fun to watch… I’m hoping that Robert will be too… but Julia will drag him down… what a shame… as I said before… good luck Robert… cheers.

He'd be there for material for her - and frankly if he can't take it he's not the right choice, not that he's the right choice anyway.

Also don't really get why a supposed animal conservationist would want to be on a show that serves up the testicles of rare spieces for dinner.

Also don't really get why a supposed animal conservationist would want to be on a show that serves up the testicles of rare spieces for dinner.

Maybe it's like the Buddhists here in Cambodia. It's ok to eat meat because you didn't kill the animal.

So Robert Irwin now confirmed, along with a ban on eating the anus's of native African wildlife.

So they'll have to eat imported anus instead?
Other anuses are available.

Details here:
Producers have also made an agreement with the Wildlife Warrior to stop using native African animals.

“The eating trials obviously are one of the highlights of I’m A Celebrity and they won’t be diluted in any way,” he explains. “But the undertaking we’ve made to Robert is that we won’t use any native wildlife anymore. So the Zebra penis will be replaced by Pig’s penis, Kudu arse will be replaced by Cow arse. It’s still disgusting. It’s still funny. It won’t change in any way shape, or form.”

Producers have also made an agreement with the Wildlife Warrior to stop using native African animals.

“The eating trials obviously are one of the highlights of I’m A Celebrity and they won’t be diluted in any way,” he explains. “But the undertaking we’ve made to Robert is that we won’t use any native wildlife anymore. So the Zebra penis will be replaced by Pig’s penis, Kudu arse will be replaced by Cow arse. It’s still disgusting. It’s still funny. It won’t change in any way shape, or form.”
To Alex Mavroidakis and 12 year olds, maybe,

I'm just curious why he's ok with them eating pig dick, but not zebra dick?
I get the whole native thing, but still seems off like an interesting stance for a 'wildlife warrior'.

…the most interesting thing this season for me will be to see if or how Julia will change her fucking boring ‘Julia-lusts-after-her-hunky-co host’ routine?… let’s face it… Robert Irwin is like a wildlfe warrior Richie Cunningham (from Happy Days)… he’s probably still a virgin ffs!… (no Robert… having sex with your left hand doesn’t count)… the Irwin family are like Donny and Marie Osmond and their family living in Pleasantville … nobody argues, nobody has sex… and they’re always smiling no matter what?… so Julia ‘lusting’ after Robert would make her look like a female Pedophile… it would be ‘creepy and cringey’ to watch… I just hope that Julia is mature enough and professional enough to realise this… I hope that she is… I actually like Julia but her ‘lusting’ schtick just wore me out in the end… so it’ll be interesting to see how she plays it out… cheers.

…the most interesting thing this season for me will be to see if or how Julia will change her fucking boring ‘Julia-lusts-after-her-hunky-co host’ routine?… let’s face it… Robert Irwin is like a wildlfe warrior Richie Cunningham (from Happy Days)… he’s probably still a virgin ffs!… (no Robert… having sex with your left hand doesn’t count)… the Irwin family are like Donny and Marie Osmond and their family living in Pleasantville … nobody argues, nobody has sex… and they’re always smiling no matter what?… so Julia ‘lusting’ after Robert would make her look like a female Pedophile… it would be ‘creepy and cringey’ to watch… I just hope that Julia is mature enough and professional enough to realise this… I hope that she is… I actually like Julia but her ‘lusting’ schtick just wore me out in the end… so it’ll be interesting to see how she plays it out… cheers.

Bindi has just had a child and Robert is dating Heath Ledger's niece

Back