Skip to main content

New Game: Eviction Tally Predictions for 19 AUG

joelzie

Let's play a new game.

Predict how the nominated HM's would place in the tally graph for the upcoming eviction.

Nominated HM's are - Ben, Matthew, Rohan, Tahan, Tully and Xavier.

You can do it by;

* Estimating the % from Highest/Lowest or Lowest/Highest

* Putting HM's from how you think they would rank from Highest Saved/Lowest Save OR Lowest Save/Highest Save

* Guessing the Top 3 and the Bottom 3

OR all of the above!

I'll Start

HIGHEST SAVES:

Ben
Tahan
Matthew

LOWEST SAVES:

Xavier
Rohan
Tully

From most saved to least saved:

BEN
MATT
TAHAN
XAVIER
ROHAN
TULLY

The only ones that could be switched around is Tahan could get more saves than Matt and Rohan could get more saves than Xavier.

From most saved to least saved:

BEN
MATT
TAHAN
XAVIER
ROHAN
TULLY

The only ones that could be switched around is Tahan could get more saves than Matt and Rohan could get more saves than Xavier.

Yes I agree with that too

Last edited:
Most to Least

Ben
Tahan
Matthew
Tully
Rohan
Xavier - least by a good margin

I can't understand why anyone would save Matt. He is one of the most boring housemates. Tully is horrible but at least she is interesting. Rohan... well it is better to be a bit weird than boring.

I can't understand why anyone would save Matt. He is one of the most boring housemates. Tully is horrible but at least she is interesting. Rohan... well it is better to be a bit weird than boring.

I saved Matt :) I like him!

I like Matt from the beginning of the show

My predictions;

BEN
TEEHAN
TULLY
MATT
XAVIER
ROHAN.

Again I'm considering fan base of each housemate. Also in the live feeds, Facebook and on here... Xavier appears to be the forgotten housemate. There's always one in every series.

My predictions;

BEN
TEEHAN
TULLY
MATT
XAVIER
ROHAN.

Again I'm considering fan base of each housemate. Also in the live feeds, Facebook and on here... Xavier appears to be the forgotten housemate. There's always one in every series.

I don't believe that Xavier is the "forgotten" housemate. If you remember he was favourite to win in the first few days and then was only second behind Ben. It's his attitude that people don't like anymore - he's too big for his own boots. People don't want a goodie goodie two shows Mr. Know It All in the house.

Back