Skip to main content

New Concept for Sunday's Show: Concert Night

DigitalCorp

Always Watching
All right, so if Nine's allowing people like Tim and Ben to enter the house (like Alex said they wouldn't), and they insist on throwing these fake parties every Friday night, then why not make the best of it?

Introducing Concert Night. Every Friday night, the HMs let their hair down and drink up while they're entertained by a recording artist/group. Less time to pash, more music to listen to. It's the Late Night Feast-- with live music! Emphasis is placed on Australian talent, although sometimes international artists will come in. And after the performance, they'll get to mingle with the Housemates (keeping all rules, of course).

Possible Talent:
The Veronicas
Little River Band
Meghan Trainor
Justice Crew
Darren Hayes
anyone hitting the ARIA charts right now

Yes, I know this creates a "revolving door of guests", but Nine's doing that anyway with Ben and Tim.

All right, so if Nine's allowing people like Tim and Ben to enter the house (like Alex said they wouldn't), and they insist on throwing these fake parties every Friday night, then why not make the best of it?

Introducing Concert Night. Every Friday night, the HMs let their hair down and drink up while they're entertained by a recording artist/group. Less time to pash, more music to listen to. It's the Late Night Feast-- with live music! Emphasis is placed on Australian talent, although sometimes international artists will come in. And after the performance, they'll get to mingle with the Housemates (keeping all rules, of course).

Possible Talent:
The Veronicas
Little River Band
Meghan Trainor
Justice Crew
Darren Hayes

Yes, I know this creates a "revolving door of guests", but Nine's doing that anyway with Ben and Tim.

The Little River Band?

Are those guys even still alive?

Well, yeah. They've just.... changed members, that's all.

• Wayne Nelson - bass (1980-1996, 1999–present), lead vocals (2000–present)
  • Greg Hind - guitar, vocals (2000–present)
  • Chris Marion - keyboards, vocals (2004–present)
  • Rich Herring - guitar, vocals (2006–present)
  • Ryan Ricks - drums, vocals (2012–present)

Worst idea sorry.

They should really just give us a weekend recap. A daily show to start the week, before the live eviction shows kick in.

The daily shows rated better than the live shows last week. That should tell Channel 9 something.

Possible Talent:
The Veronicas
Little River Band
Meghan Trainor
Justice Crew
Darren Hayes

iBDecpryxIdhr.gif

All right. If it is any consolation for me, I'm thinking like a Nine executive. (Not that that's the best thing to be right now. :dead:)

Then what would you do about Friday/Sunday nights?
We'll know for sure tomorrow night but I suspect they've also axed the Friday parties in the house because Channel 9 axed the Sunday episode. They're not going to give them a party if there's no show for us to watch it on.

We'll know for sure tomorrow night but I suspect they've also axed the Friday parties in the house because Channel 9 axed the Sunday episode. They're not going to give them a party if there's no show for us to watch it on.

They still had Friday night parties after LNF was axed last year.

Mess @ Rogue Traders not being able to perform their biggest hits in the 2006 house because most of them use samples channel 10 didn't wanna pay for :D:D:D:D:D:D

Back