Skip to main content

New Chanel No 5 add

C

cleo235

Does anyone else think the new Chanel No 5 add with Brad Pitt is just a bit creepy stalkerish? On the second viewing of it I thought if you heard that as a voice msg u Wld be rushing off for some kind of restraining order. BTW I like Brad Pitt but not the add.

I saw it last night and immediately associated with the "news" story last week about his drug experiences in the 90's, it's pretty bad timing or the wrong product placement at the very least.

It was on this morning and I must admit I turned off from it. I am not a Brad Pitt fan. I do love Chanel No.5 but now will have to hold off getting any as I don't want it put down to his ad and the sales going up. :(

Yep Taylia with you 100% good luck to Brad for getting however many mega bucks he got as for Chanel No 5...Epic Fail.

Well the ad has achieved what it wanted, people talking about it.

And you know that product Brad Pitt was talking about.

Lol for future I will just mute the voice over & just look at Brad

I think as a piece of marketing it's brilliant. Every major newspaper, radio and talk show has covered it. I've heard it more than once mentioned on public transport this week. The dollar value of that sort of marketing is priceless yet I've only seen it screened on news programs.

As an ad it's odd, almost a parody but that's probably why it's being talked about in the first place.

It was on this morning and I must admit I turned off from it. I am not a Brad Pitt fan. I do love Chanel No.5 but now will have to hold off getting any as I don't want it put down to his ad and the sales going up. :(

Unfortunately I doubt your choice will have an effect unless you setup a facebook boycott page :)

But he doesn't even look great, could have shaved, the add is shit.

But that's all part of his "don't give a fuck" act. He ditched those pretty boy looks long ago.

I loved it. Makes me feel like rushing out and buying a dozen or so of the bottles. :D

Pitt bringing a bit of grunge to overpriced female stink water.

Back