Skip to main content

New Ad: Intruder Monday, Ben Tuesday and a double eviction (one is fake)

pawlini

I've got the power
So I just saw an ad, they had a woman laying in the field who looked like she had the same lips as Skye, so the Russian intruder must be coming in. Ben (2013) is back for some reason on Tuesday but its a fake eviction too! so maybe they go into a room with him?

What will the fallout of the fake eviction be and who will it be? Do we get to vote?

P.S. I bet the fake is either Priya or Lawson because it has more impact, if Lawson goes no doubt Cat will show her true colours, if Priya she will watch them like god for a few days.
That will be awesome. Let's hope so.

It might actually be believable this year too as they are used to the doubles and they are throwing a new person in the weekend before and they have no idea who is popular as people they thought would be like Jake are gone already. I just hope they don't fuck it up this time.

A fake Lawson eviction would be awesome!
Haha yeah! and have him re-appear like magic.

Do you think it is at all possible to put the person back into the house in the dead of the night while they are asleep and just make them walk back into the bedroom in the dark and get into bed? to people's shocked looks in the morning? You would think people in the room if they were awake would just assume its another HM going to the toilet or something?

i7BCz6Rl9hUND.gif

What a coincidence that Ben from 2013 is returning a day before a fake eviction that will no doubt be executed in a very similar fashion to his own last year.

In all seriousness though, this does have the potential to be good IF DONE PROPERLY (which it NEVER is). First of all, hopefully they split both evictions over two nights like the last couple weeks so that the HM's actually believe it. Also, hopefully it's somebody like Priya who'll actually use the fake eviction to their advantage.

But knowing the voters, the fake evictee will probably end up being Travis or some other deadweight like Lawson. :wacky: Or worse, Jason.

I'm excited!! Although it makes me feel a little worried that BB isn't coming back cause 9's like right, THROW EVERY IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD AT THEM. 80 days, double story, pairs, Tim's back, Ben's back, early intruder, double eviction double eviction double FAKE, no rules what so ever, jks one Nom point to you.

But I'm probably reading too much into it..

Priya or David to be fake evicted. The commentary just itself would be entertainment. Or Skye... she's a fan favorite and a bit unpredictable (loose mouth) and her gaping fish reactions to everything are lulzy, so it could be quality. I doubt the house would believe her eviction, though.

Lawson? Lol. What would Lawson do? He has no clout now and he wasn't that smart or quick to begin with. He was riding charisma and it has worn off.

Priya or David to be fake evicted. The commentary just itself would be entertainment. Or Skye... she's a fan favorite and a bit unpredictable (loose mouth) and her gaping fish reactions to everything are lulzy, so it could be quality. I doubt the house would believe her eviction, though.

Lawson? Lol. What would Lawson do? He has no clout now and he wasn't that smart or quick to begin with. He was riding charisma and it has worn off.
David's not up

Back