Skip to main content

Neighbours Discussion Thread

sonya best character
It's not looking good for her after last nights ep 😮
She's had a rough time over the last 6 months .... and who said Leo was hot? Where's the puke smiley when you need it. But then, each to their own 😅

It's not looking good for her after last nights ep 😮
She's had a rough time over the last 6 months .... and who said Leo was hot? Where's the puke smiley when you need it. But then, each to their own 😅

Poor Sonya. Awful for the character what she's had to go through, but great for the actress who plays her! Lots of juicy story lines she's had.

Poor Sonya. Awful for the character what she's had to go through, but great for the actress who plays her! Lots of juicy story lines she's had.
She's had one thing after another. Toadies face is becoming a permanent one of wonder/shock/surprise 😆
I'm wondering if they're trying to write her out now. If they do, I hope he doesn't go back to that awful Andrea ... and speaking of her, after that scenario ended, there was something that Alice said to Andrea to bring up which would finish Sonya and Today for once and for all, it still hasn't happened. I wonder if it will happen, or they forgot they mentioned that! 😂

She's had one thing after another. Toadies face is becoming a permanent one of wonder/shock/surprise 😆
I'm wondering if they're trying to write her out now. If they do, I hope he doesn't go back to that awful Andrea ... and speaking of her, after that scenario ended, there was something that Alice said to Andrea to bring up which would finish Sonya and Today for once and for all, it still hasn't happened. I wonder if it will happen, or they forgot they mentioned that! 😂

Hopefully the Andrea story line will end soon.

sonya is keeping the show from being cancelled imo. the brilliance of her character, the way she is portrayed on the screen, is simply magical.

Back