Skip to main content

Neighbours Discussion Thread

...I'm probably one of the only people in Australia that has never even watched a single episode of Neighbours from episode one so I guess that I'm not going to ever visit this thread at all my friend?... lol!... but I do know quite a few people that do so this thread may take off like a wild fire I guess?... cheers.

There used to be a Neighbours thread on here

I just had a look. Majority of the discussion about Neighbours is in "The Couch TV Thread".

...I'm probably one of the only people in Australia that has never even watched a single episode of Neighbours from episode one so I guess that I'm not going to ever visit this thread at all my friend?... lol!... but I do know quite a few people that do so this thread may take off like a wild fire I guess?... cheers.

That's a shame, Mr Stickyfingers. You should watch a few episodes. It is a good show.

That's a shame, Mr Stickyfingers. You should watch a few episodes. It is a good show.

...the only Australian soapie/drama that I have ever watched from memory was 'Sisters' last year... I loved the show but somehow doubt that we'll ever see a second season somehow... I'm not a lover of those types of shows at all so sorry my friend... it would do my head in lol!... cheers.

...the only Australian soapie/drama that I have ever watched from memory was 'Sisters' last year... I loved the show but somehow doubt that we'll ever see a second season somehow... I'm not a lover of those types of shows at all so sorry my friend... it would do my head in lol!... cheers.
Omg! I thought I was the only person to watch that show and love it!

Leo is so hot!

Ha ha ha. Good one. Not sure about what I think of that. Ned is so hot in my opinion!

Never seen that show. I used to watch Home and Away as well. Much prefer Neighbours as the show has better vibes in my opinion.

The one who portrays Terese is an amazing actress.

Omg! I thought I was the only person to watch that show and love it!

...as I said above Sweetgeek... I never watch any show like that but that shows premise was too good to resist and the 3 girls playing the sisters were perfectly casted... especially the one with the red hair... she was my favourite out of the 3... but unfortunately I doubt that they will do another season somehow... usually any show that I like gets dumped... hence one of my reasons not to get into a habit of watching those types of shows lol!... cheers.

...as I said above Sweetgeek... I never watch any show like that but that shows premise was too good to resist and the 3 girls playing the sisters were perfectly casted... especially the one with the red hair... she was my favourite out of the 3... but unfortunately I doubt that they will do another season somehow... usually any show that I like gets dumped... hence one of my reasons not to get into a habit of watching those types of shows lol!... cheers.
Julia was my favourite. I don’t think they will and that’s sad because I normally don’t bother with second season unless I’m really enjoying the show and I did enjoy it :( oh well. More trashy tv it is

I used to love Neighbours, up until about 1994.
I do love that it shares so many cast members with my real favourite Australian show of all time, Prisoner.
I think Doreen is in it even now.

Back