Skip to main content

Ned and Kelly appreciation thread

Who was your fave?

• Ned

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Kelly

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
I would seriously have adopted Ned if I could. So cute.[DOUBLEPOST=1416920577][/DOUBLEPOST]Haha I laughed when they started, well when Travis started cheering their names like they do for the evicted housemates.
Haha I laughed too! Then I felt sad.

I loved Kelly, always into the food :laugh:[DOUBLEPOST=1416920828][/DOUBLEPOST]
What an unfortunate photo of Kelly.

:D:hilarious::roflmao::D:hilarious::roflmao:
:hilarious:

I can understand why Ned is most people's favourite. He's adorable. But I do have a soft spot for Kelly. Both were super cool dogs and really good additions to the house vibe. :happy: Awww, I think I'll actually miss them! :frown:

I'm actually more interested in their life after the house than I am the actual human housemates. :laugh:

I can understand why Ned is most people's favourite. He's adorable. But I do have a soft spot for Kelly. Both were super cool dogs and really good additions to the house vibe. :happy: Awww, I think I'll actually miss them! :frown:

I'm actually more interested in their life after the house than I am the actual human housemates. :laugh:
I'll miss them more than most HMs! Ned is adorable and Kelly is a sassy bitch. LOVE THEM.

What an unfortunate photo of Kelly.

View attachment 46864

:D:hilarious::roflmao::D:hilarious::roflmao:

Kelly looks a bit like Rhea Perlman.

rhea-perlman.png

Ned in this photo looks a bit like my favourite cousin when he didn't have his glasses on, lol. He was a hairy blond too. I loved when Ned was being held by someone and he just looked at them. That scene with Skye and him discussing nominations or whatever it was was priceless for the look on his face.

Ned in this photo looks a bit like my favourite cousin when he didn't have his glasses on, lol. He was a hairy blond too. I loved when Ned was being held by someone and he just looked at them. That scene with Skye and him discussing nominations or whatever it was was priceless for the look on his face.
This made me laugh so much. Bless. Ned is adorable! He loved being held like a baby :inlove:

Have to agree with you. Not bothered at all about what the HM's do after, but would love to know how the dogs are getting on...:joyful: I loved them being in the house and def makes the show more interesting with dogs around!

Back