Skip to main content

Natalia Kills Appreciation Thread

Natalia Kills This Thread

tumblr_mq4wyqnlVx1ruysv2o1_500.gif

Nope, still not sure what these people do beside get fired from judging talent shows.

I'm curious how they became to be judges - did they just pick random people of the street? It's all very confusing for me. But I feel like they both have become far more famous as a result, so maybe that was the purpose? No one knew who they were a few days ago now there is thread about one of them on a Big Brother Forum in Australia, and it's all over SM

Maybe Natalia is actually an assassin for a secret government agency?

(Party. Late at night. Natalia is there with her date: a rich businessmen.).

Rich person: There is nothing quite like being rich. Wouldn't you say so, Natalia?

Natalia: Hmmmmm, yes. I suppose so....

Rich person: By the way, you never did tell me your last name.

Natalia: My name is Natalia Kills.

(Rich person looks at the glass he has been drinking, then looks at Natalia in shock. He then collapses and dies from poison. Natalia makes her getaway as people gather around the rich person.).

Willy Moon became a judge because he is from New Zealand originally and it probably helped he performed on Season 1 of our X Factor. I assume they were probably a package deal.

Anyway, yes I am 100% here for this thread.

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Willy Moon became a judge because he is from New Zealand originally and it probably helped he performed on Season 1 of our X Factor. I assume they were probably a package deal.

Anyway, yes I am 100% here for this thread.

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Of course you are here for her thread! We must praise the queen :D

Back