Skip to main content

My Resume

Never a good idea to put your personal details out on the internet, dude.
I'm of that generation too where we were taught if you even put your real name online you'll be kidnapped and your organs harvested, although of course though nowadays people spill everything on social media whether we want to know it or not.

As for putting your resume on here - would you seriously employ anyone from this place? ;)

I'm of that generation too where we were taught if you even put your real name online you'll be kidnapped and your organs harvested, although of course though nowadays people spill everything on social media whether we want to know it or not.

As for putting your resume on here - would you seriously employ anyone from this place? ;)

There's a difference between putting your name out there on Facebook; and putting your address and phone number out on an internet forum where literally anyone can access that information.

Dammit Brekkie!! You're giving away the plan!!!

Now how are we supposed to sell his kidneys and buy that new Ferrari?..?

Back