Skip to main content

My Resume

DigitalCorp

Always Watching
Hi, everyone. I recently graduated from Durham Technical Community College, so I'm looking for a job (preferably in either web design or radio and television). Here is my resume, if any of you are interested.

[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, everyone. I recently graduated from Durham Technical Community College, so I'm looking for a job (preferably in either web design or radio and television). Here is my resume, if any of you are interested.

Don't really know how posting to a TV fan forum in Australia is going to get you a job in North Carolina, but good luck anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never a good idea to put your personal details out on the internet, dude.

I think the chances of an Australian TV show/channel sponsoring the working visa of a recent international graduate is no chance whatsoever. The legal costs involved would exceed the first year salary. I think to enter a popular industry you'd be better off looking for an internship in the US. Keep in mind, California alone has almost twice the population of Australia. Also, due to Australia's minimum wage laws and employee entitlements, it's a bigger commitment for the employer.

I think the chances of an Australian TV show/channel sponsoring the working visa of a recent international graduate is no chance whatsoever. The legal costs involved would exceed the first year salary. I think to enter a popular industry you'd be better off looking for an internship in the US. Keep in mind, California alone has almost twice the population of Australia. Also, due to Australia's minimum wage laws and employee entitlements, it's a bigger commitment for the employer.

This, most definitely

congratulations, diogital corp, you is now an avenger. now avenge away, like a cat at mouse party. meowwww

Back