Skip to main content

My only explaination why josh is on the show

That mole on his face has provided more personality and entertainment than anything that's ever come out of his mouth! This guy on the radio on air?....no thanks.

im sure you guys are all over this like a fat kid on a smartie but wasnt advertising brands a no go. we got ray ray waering classic fit polos and ranga fat c**t adverting his arse crack

I'm actually a little surprised that working in the media didn't disqualify him from appearing on the show.

I am so glad that others also think that both Josh & George are as fun as watching paint dry, you could not squeeze a personality out of either, George couldn't even buy one. They literally bring nothing entertaining to the house at all.

How frustrating that these are 2 examples of the "housemates like no other" or however channel 9 advertised big brother before it started.

Yeah i am yet to hear one interesting intellectual conversation from anyone, wasn't that also promised from these 'new type of housemates'? Most of them are actually worse than anything in the past. And it shits me that bitch boy Benjamin is getting so much airtime simply for the fact that the others are fucking garden gnomes.

He's the most normal bloody person in the house. Listen to you all harping on about the others being strange/scary/annoying etc but when it comes to Josh (and George) they are the most normal everyday type of guys. As I said before, we don't get to see a lot of air time so we don't know what they're really like. Personally, I think Josh and George would have a tonne more air time if we were able to have BB Uncut or Up Late, whatever it's called. I doubt most of their conversations are G rated so that's why we're only seeing the others ie. Bradley complaining about a food fight, Sarah reminding everyone she's 30.

If I had to choose people from the house to hang out with, Josh and George would be top of the list. I'd love to go have a drink with them, it'd be a lot more fun than having a drink with Sarah and having her stroke my arms and telling me to listen or with Ben who would just be nice to my face then turn and bitch about me straight away.

Yeah nobody is saying yet wouldn't make great mates, what we're saying is they make shit TV. Unlike the weirdos.

Yeah but as I said, I think that's because there's no Up Late / Un Cut etc.

I'm actually a little surprised that working in the media didn't disqualify him from appearing on the show.

I had thought this too.

NOVA is a sponsor of the show, so you would think he wouldnt be eligble to win the $250k??

Exactly.

From the TV ads I've seen, pushing Josh down our throats, it's actually hard to tell if they Nova or BB ads.

Surely this would disqualify him from winning???

Competitions usually say 'an employee of Company A, or any of its affiliates, is in-eligable to enter/win...'

Seems very wrong to me...

Back