Skip to main content

My only explaination why josh is on the show

S

Santa1

So it's obvious the only reason George is in there is because he owns a few houses in a mining town which gives him a fat wallet, let's face it he has the personality of a paper clip. But I've been racking my brain for reasons why the even more boring snooze fest josh is on the show, I think I've worked it out. So he works for nova right, apparently there were casanovas (promo team) at the big brother auditions, I've also heard nova running alot of on air promotions/ads for big brother, so they obviously have some sort of deal with the show with $$ involved. So my guess is josh was put in there purely for his connection with nova, because seriously that dude acts like he's overdosed on Valium.

I like his purple wranger stranglers they must pong now

i have apair and it basically cuts off the blood supply to my brain

that explains alot

hes bedded over 100 women 89 of them fell asleep

In Radelaide Nova have been PUMPING out TV ads for Josh.

The ads are along the lines of; Save Adelaide's own Josh (even though he's not been up), 'interviews' with his Nova colleagues describing him in glowing terms - how much they miss him (they can have him back!), how good he is to look at (ummm).

I think he's out to pull a Fitzy (who has done extremely well, & remains extremely popular, on Adelaide radio). Josh wants out of the Casanova team, who I believe drive around giving out free stuff, and on to the airwaves.

I think Josh would like to win, I'm sure I saw a conversation in the bathroom where he said something about focusing on beating House 2 instead of winning the singular game.

But, I think he really just wants to stay in as long as he can to 'build up his profile' - yeah, WHAT profile & shame we see about a minute a week of him anyway.

I've always thought it was a bit sus that he works for Nova & wound up as a HM... THEN, they've started with these ads...

We see more of him on the ads than we do on the bluddy show.

If he wins I'll punch someone in the face and rip their hat off!

Sick of him, sick of the ads, sick of his skinny jeans, sick of him skulking around under the radar.

Such a shame we can't get these potplants out.

Hopefully BB will pull an all-up soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
tbh ive played with some very well known rock peeps...he is a classic and i like him but that reason would disqualify him from bb

hes a good man but he wont last he will lose it

i know his story fairly well I imagine he will get to a point "I cant cop this crap"

I never really noticed Josh.....He seemed like a personable bloke and I thought meh. I gotta say,
execs at Bonds will be doing a happy dance this week coz in the fake challenge I not only noticed Josh.....

I never really noticed Josh.....He seemed like a personable bloke and I thought meh. I gotta say,
execs at Bonds will be doing a happy dance this week coz in the fake challenge I not only noticed Josh.....

Likewise, that was indeed some bulge... Seemed the bulge had a happy dance all of its own on the treadmill.

I suppose if he wants to keep wandering about like that we could possibly allow him to stay just a bit longer...

Back