Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2016

It started here 20 mins ago - been dropped out since 6pm - oh well :( might watch it later on streaming if the girls win :)

ABSOBLOODYLUTELY FANTABULOUS RESULT!!!!!!!!!!... well done Tasia and Gracia!!!!... such a great result!... just think... they are taking home Lauren's 2 fiddy k!!!!!... hahahahahahaha!... perfect!!!!... I'm so happy for those girls because they so deserved it... that could go to setting them on the road to their own business now... I'm so happy!... cheers.

...oopsies!... hopefully I haven't spoiled it for you Hooleydooley... cheers.

I won't spoil it for Hooley either...

Bloody hell that was a close one. Thank god sanity prevailed. The judges certainly talked up Lauren & Hardy's food more, but in hindsight it seems more like they were the "goat" team taken through to wrongfoot the audience. I don't believe MKR would ever let the villains win. but I wasn't 100% certain of it this season, YAY!!!!

Last edited:
Lauren doing interviews today along the lines of "the person you saw on tv was not me, I played a character to get myself noticed".
How did that work out for you, Lauren?
Doesn't that just make you FAKE?

Lauren doing interviews today along the lines of "the person you saw on tv was not me, I played a character to get myself noticed".
How did that work out for you, Lauren?
Doesn't that just make you FAKE?

...now this very thing is exactly what shits me with idiots like her... Gemma Collins did the exact same thing on 'Celebrity Big Brother' in the UK this year... they are total out-and-out nasty bitches while on the show and then say the same-old-same-old... "that was not me... I was playing a character"... bullshit!... you were a totally nasty bitch so take ownership of it and account for your actions!... that really kicks me in the feckles when they do that!... grrrrrrrr!...

...as you say Meglos... it makes her a totes fake that never won the '2 fiddy k'... she got herself noticed alright... on how she was such a nasty little person within the show... so she 'got herself noticed' for what?... to get her own cooking show?... that's never going to happen is it?... week after week they dished up sub-standard plain boring dishes yet still remained... a little tip from Uncle Sticky Lauren... you were in the playoffs nearly every week because your food was consistently bad my dear okay?...

...thank God that Tasia and Gracia won and thank God that we will never have to see her or hear her voice on our screens again... let's hope that she slides back off into oblivion back to where she was before... that's all that I can say!... cheers.

Not even sure where to start with this show... I actually started watching it this last summer as one of the lifestyle networks in Canada has been airing it... I'm hopelessly addicted...

I've watched most of the 2015 series and I just started on the 2016 series... I'm somewhat spoiled on the eliminations and I'm looking forward to seeing the backs of Zara and Gianni... So far I'm loving Lauren and Mitch, Anna and Jordan, and Paige and Rosie... I'm finding Cheryl and Matt are living up to their restaurant name fairly well... I just find their relationship to be a bit odd and I'm not digging the cattiness and poor attitudes after they found themselves in the bottom...

...that Lawyer woman Zana said that she deals with such nasty people in the courts all the time while looking straight at the Police women... I assume that she is this years 'nasty bitch' that has been cast for everyone to hate this year... she's living up to that title so far if she is the one methinks!... I can't wait for her turn to cook... also... her husband... when he does actually talk instead of just sitting there obediently nodding his head every time she speaks... I keep looking to see if her hand is up his back and is operating the lever to move his mouth... she doesn't like 'dirtiness' either because an ant dared to walk across the table?... hahaha!... as I say... I can't wait for their turn to cook lol!... cheers.

Honestly I'm glad he keeps his mouth shut... You'd think with how well off they say they are and how pick his woman is that he could afford to do something about those horrific teeth!!!

Back