Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2015

Not fussed on the look of Annie and Llyods main meal,, Annie is a little over the top with the sweetness. I kinda like Ash, she's funny, not sure I like the voting strategically by Kat, seems unfair
In the nature of full disclosure it must be said that I am by no means a "fine diner". In fact I have never even been fine dining in my whole life.

I am not sure if that menu is a true reflection of a fine dining restaurant, but I didn't think the 3 dishes complimented each other. A curry, fish, then raspberry mousse.

I am really looking forward to seeing the mother and daughter cook. I have a feeling they will rock it. I mean let's face it, with that particular culture a small get together involves 37 relatives!! The secret to success is being able to cook for a crowd. Anyone who has ever had a dinner party which involves over 6 people will tell you that getting food on the plate which is both hot and delicious is a mission in itself. Cooking for 12 using a normal sized kitchen would be horrible.

My favourite is Ash. I am mesmerised by her unique beauty and sassiness. My least favourite is Mary Doe This Fringe Hide My Wide Forehead and her serial killer in the making partner.[DOUBLEPOST=1423516909][/DOUBLEPOST]
...I'm hoping to hell that the mother-daughter bitches crash and burn tomorrow night... I really do!... cannot stand a bar of either of them... please let them end up on the bottom of the ladder!... bitches indeed!... :rage::mad:[rant over]:punch::muted:... oh!... by the way... cheers.:biggrin:
I like them and I have a feeling they will walk the talk.

In the nature of full disclosure it must be said that I am by no means a "fine diner". In fact I have never even been fine dining in my whole life.

I am not sure if that menu is a true reflection of a fine dining restaurant, but I didn't think the 3 dishes complimented each other. A curry, fish, then raspberry mousse.

I am really looking forward to seeing the mother and daughter cook. I have a feeling they will rock it. I mean let's face it, with that particular culture a small get together involves 37 relatives!! The secret to success is being able to cook for a crowd. Anyone who has ever had a dinner party which involves over 6 people will tell you that getting food on the plate which is both hot and delicious is a mission in itself. Cooking for 12 using a normal sized kitchen would be horrible.

My favourite is Ash. I am mesmerised by her unique beauty and sassiness. My least favourite is Mary Doe This Fringe Hide My Wide Forehead and her serial killer in the making partner.[DOUBLEPOST=1423516909][/DOUBLEPOST]

...haha!...oh wow!... I think that this is the first time that we've disagreed with each other on something Trala lol!... what a novelty... I'm on the 'Team Yanks' to win side in this... it will be interesting though to see if the two snide bitches do well tonight though... usually when people blah blah on about how good they are they usually end up being fizzlers... just look at Ash and Tray... they were spouting crap out of their mouths and failed dismally in most courses... let's see how your girls do tonight shall we?... cheers.

...haha!...oh wow!... I think that this is the first time that we've disagreed with each other on something Trala lol!... what a novelty... I'm on the 'Team Yanks' to win side in this... it will be interesting though to see if the two snide bitches do well tonight though... usually when people blah blah on about how good they are they usually end up being fizzlers... just look at Ash and Tray... they were spouting crap out of their mouths and failed dismally in most courses... let's see how your girls do tonight shall we?... cheers.
I love the Texan, but he hasn't got a hope in winning.

Southern cuisine is not and never will be fine dining. He adds a great flavour to the program and is a great basic cook, but I doubt he will perform in the cook offs.

Are you talking about Ash and Camilla? Because they certainly didn't fail in most courses.

Lol, you have a way with words!! Yes I like Ash to, she is gorgeous, those eyes and hair, I liked their main meal dish, the prawns looked yummy in the soup. I am not a fine dining kind of gal either

I love the Texan, but he hasn't got a hope in winning.

Southern cuisine is not and never will be fine dining. He adds a great flavour to the program and is a great basic cook, but I doubt he will perform in the cook offs.

Are you talking about Ash and Camilla? Because they certainly didn't fail in most courses.

...yes you're right Trala... I'm talking about Ash and Camilla... they failed to get perfect 10's for all of their meals that they kept alluding to that they would... (sorry... bad wording on my part)... they did okay in their meals... but I think that they think that they are far better than they actually are... (I guess the all do lol!)...

...they'll do pretty well in the 'dinner party' type meals but when they are under pressure in the live tasks where they have the public turning up in droves to be fed I think that they will sink quicker than the Titanic did... I believe that they will panic quite easily... I guess only time will tell... won't it?... cheers.

...ha!... bitch #1 and bitch #2 are gooooooooooooooooone!... all bluff and bullshit and no cooking skills whatsoever!... who woulda thunk it eh?... no great loss... "move on... move on... nothing to see here peoples... please avoid the chalk outlines.... move on please"... bring on the 'intruders'!... (that made my day... lol!)... cheers.

...ha!... bitch #1 and bitch #2 are gooooooooooooooooone!... all bluff and bullshit and no cooking skills whatsoever!... who woulda thunk it eh?... no great loss... "move on... move on... nothing to see here peoples... please avoid the chalk outlines.... move on please"... bring on the 'intruders'!... (that made my day... lol!)... cheers.

I think arrogance was their issue. Usually sticking to why you know works, but they didn't put any love into it. They just assumed they would glide though.

I think arrogance was their issue. Usually sticking to why you know works, but they didn't put any love into it. They just assumed they would glide though.
Totally Arrogance - I mean, don't these contestants realise being over cocky can be a total downfall? I can't believe they failed when they were cooking what they said they usually cook ........ Anyway - a good result from my view.
Ash and Camilla were really good, I thought - but I really like the Texan and his gal ....... oh and the BOGANS are pretty cool too LOL

I liked them. Let's face it, we have been watching reality TV long enough to know them like to implicate a villain. And I think the girls stepped up and played into the role beautifully.

They seemed really well liked by the other contestants. They judged fairly, they talked the talk, but on the night they couldn't walk the walk.

If the worst thing you ever do in life is let your confidence outweigh your ability, then it's still a good day. I have more of a problem with the couple who scored dishonestly.

This new side I am seeing of you is very... How do you say in French? Peu attrayant.

This new side I am seeing of you is very... How do you say in French? Peu attrayant.

...haha!... you're sounding a tad bit like my sweet darling wife Trala!... (not that she speaks French of course lol!)... she couldn't understand why I've been going off my tree about them... she said that I've been all charged up about them from the first time I saw them on the show... (which is true obviously)... I'll tell you what I told her as to why...

...that mother had exactly the same facial expressions/mannerisms and nasty streak as a woman that I worked with for about 7 years at my work... we called her the 'smiling assassin'... she was always knifing the whole group of us to try and get up the corporate ladder at all costs and did it while pretending to be your best friend and smiling while she did it... she tried to set me up twice to be sacked but she wasn't as clever as she thought she was... in fact... she tried to do the same to somebody quite a few steps higher up within the company and came undone and got sacked for it... she batted waaaaay above her league and got roasted... it was a classic case of good riddance to bad rubbish as far as I was concerned... anyhow I digress...

...seeing that mother on this show made me get all fired up because of that woman that I worked with all those years ago... when I explained this to my wife she said something like... "Oh okay... I wondered why you were letting them get to you like that because TV shows don't usually make you carry on like a pork chop the way you have been doing"... their arrogance and self confidence wasn't a problem to me... it was just the mother and what she is and the way she acted that got up my craw...

...so yeah... there you have it... the story behind the story... in all honesty... I didn't really dislike the daughter at all but threw her in for good measure with it... anyhow... they've moved on... time for me to also lol!... at least I'll be able to enjoy the rest of the series now... if they had done really well and nailed it as they said that they were going to and went through the whole season I would have probably stopped watching the show... but anyhow... my dream came true and now... on with the show!!!!... (by the way... I had to Google those French words to know what you were saying... and yes... it was another side of me that I don't usually show lol!)... I love it when you speak French Morticia!!!... I mean... Trala!... lol!!!... now back to being the old Sticky... what is it you say?... "one two three... back to me!"... lol!... cheers.

Last edited:

...those two young ladies... Sheri and Emilie did okay as the first two new contestants off the rank didn't they?... although if Emilie is going to blubber every time they get criticised for their food it will become boring pretty quickly... I think that they scored 68 from memory... a pretty good score to start with... good on them I say... it's going to be interesting to see just how good the others do in the next few episodes methinks...

...here is a link to check out who the new contestants are if you are interested... cheers.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/My-Kitchen-Rules-2015-Meet-Contestants-36627693#opening-slide

wondering who that tennis guy is - adam? did a bit of a google and couldn't find him ......

...maybe he played professional tennis a couple of times and they've used it as a log stretch to make him sound bigger than he ever was?... naaaaaah!... they wouldn't do that just to bring in the ratings would they?... lol!... cheers.

...haha!... you're sounding a tad bit like my sweet darling wife Trala!... (not that she speaks French of course lol!)... she couldn't understand why I've been going off my tree about them... she said that I've been all charged up about them from the first time I saw them on the show... (which is true obviously)... I'll tell you what I told her as to why...

...that mother had exactly the same facial expressions/mannerisms and nasty streak as a woman that I worked with for about 7 years at my work... we called her the 'smiling assassin'... she was always knifing the whole group of us to try and get up the corporate ladder at all costs and did it while pretending to be your best friend and smiling while she did it... she tried to set me up twice to be sacked but she wasn't as clever as she thought she was... in fact... she tried to do the same to somebody quite a few steps higher up within the company and came undone and got sacked for it... she batted waaaaay above her league and got roasted... it was a classic case of good riddance to bad rubbish as far as I was concerned... anyhow I digress...

...seeing that mother on this show made me get all fired up because of that woman that I worked with all those years ago... when I explained this to my wife she said something like... "Oh okay... I wondered why you were letting them get to you like that because TV shows don't usually make you carry on like a pork chop the way you have been doing"... their arrogance and self confidence wasn't a problem to me... it was just the mother and what she is and the way she acted that got up my craw...

...so yeah... there you have it... the story behind the story... in all honesty... I didn't really dislike the daughter at all but threw her in for good measure with it... anyhow... they've moved on... time for me to also lol!... at least I'll be able to enjoy the rest of the series now... if they had done really well and nailed it as they said that they were going to and went through the whole season I would have probably stopped watching the show... but anyhow... my dream came true and now... on with the show!!!!... (by the way... I had to Google those French words to know what you were saying... and yes... it was another side of me that I don't usually show lol!)... I love it when you speak French Morticia!!!... I mean... Trala!... lol!!!... now back to being the old Sticky... what is it you say?... "one two three... back to me!"... lol!... cheers.
No wonder you hated the mother/daughter team so much.
Glad you didn't get fired. Twice.

No wonder you hated the mother/daughter team so much.
Glad you didn't get fired. Twice.

...hahaha!... yeah... she was one nasty piece of work alright... my boss two steps up tried to sack me 3 times!... he wasn't a bitch though... just as dumb as shit lol!... oh those fun days!... I miss them sooooo much!... not!... lol!... (I outlasted them all lol!)... cheers.

Back