Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2015

delcan

Future Real Housewife
Awesome site donor
I don't know if anyone else has seen the promotions yet, but one of the contestants is the cousin of Chris and Liam Hemsworth, and they are making a big hoo-hah about it, so I'm sure we will be all talking about it in a few months. Begin the pre-season goss

I don't know if anyone else has seen the promotions yet, but one of the contestants is the cousin of Chris and Liam Hemsworth, and they are making a big hoo-hah about it, so I'm sure we will be all talking about it in a few months. Begin the pre-season goss

I saw the ad with the lineup of all the contestants and I thought when I saw one of them 'he looks like a Hemsworth'. Didn't realise he WAS one of them. I hope he can cook.

not directed at any comments here, just on the topic of the facebook bullshit....

ffs it's a tv show and they cast "characters" that are going to be controversial. They still do a shit load of cooking. It's a reality show which is all about personalities doing something..anything...in this case cooking.

I'm sick of people jumping on bandwagons. One person whinges and everyone jumps on board. If you enjoy watching it, watch it, but why try to start a movement about anything and everything you don't like. Ooooooh people being bitches.....we must strike.....we must start a revolution....or how about fucking off and do something productive like teach your own child some values so they don't embarrass themselves on a reality program that features bitches and bitching one day.

...or maybe we should boycott every show that has not very nice people on it.......goodbye every television show ever made.

not directed at any comments here, just on the topic of the facebook bullshit....

ffs it's a tv show and they cast "characters" that are going to be controversial. They still do a shit load of cooking. It's a reality show which is all about personalities doing something..anything...in this case cooking.

I'm sick of people jumping on bandwagons. One person whinges and everyone jumps on board. If you enjoy watching it, watch it, but why try to start a movement about anything and everything you don't like. Ooooooh people being bitches.....we must strike.....we must start a revolution....or how about fucking off and do something productive like teach your own child some values so they don't embarrass themselves on a reality program that features bitches and bitching one day.

...or maybe we should boycott every show that has not very nice people on it.......goodbye every television show ever made.

Hi @Jo-bot! :) :) :) :) :)

tAbM4XQ.gif

Last edited:

I completely agree!

I LOVE the show. And between you and I, I would like to dip Manu in melted chocolate, roll him in hazelnuts and serve him with a side of naked!

Not liking a TV show because it's "too popular" makes as much sense as a gingivitis sufferer with four rotting teeth being the face of Colgate toothpaste.

Popularity is what keeps our most loved TV programs renewed season after season!

I completely agree!

I LOVE the show. And between you and I, I would like to dip Manu in melted chocolate, roll him in hazelnuts and serve him with a side of naked!

Not liking a TV show because it's "too popular" makes as much sense as a gingivitis sufferer with four rotting teeth being the face of Colgate toothpaste.

Popularity is what keeps our most loved TV programs renewed season after season!
well each to their own right... when mkr is on I'm busy watching TBL on Ten and next year IACGMOOH will on instead... No time for MKR...

I wish they wouldn't start with the pre-show hype so early. By the time the show actually starts I'm getting to the stage where I'm so over it already and haven't even seen an episode. We get that there is Kath and Kim and Prue and Trude characters in this season. Its been previewed on tv for weeks already and still no mention of a start date. Two weeks is long enough, two months is overkill.

I love the show...not as much as I love masterchef but I still look forward to the seasons but the pre-show hype is far too drawn out. They did the same thing last year.

well each to their own right... when mkr is on I'm busy watching TBL on Ten and next year IACGMOOH will on instead... No time for MKR...

Not sure why you felt the need to share this with me, but good for you.

I wish they wouldn't start with the pre-show hype so early. By the time the show actually starts I'm getting to the stage where I'm so over it already and haven't even seen an episode. We get that there is Kath and Kim and Prue and Trude characters in this season. Its been previewed on tv for weeks already and still no mention of a start date. Two weeks is long enough, two months is overkill.

I love the show...not as much as I love masterchef but I still look forward to the seasons but the pre-show hype is far too drawn out. They did the same thing last year.
I have to agree.

They do the same with The Block. By the time it airs you just want to punch them in the face!

I love the dinner rounds. Anyone who has cooked dinner for over 8 people knows how super stressful that can be. Add a TV crew and two hot judges and it is always going to end in tears.

Yes and the "Hemsworth" cousin is going to be all the focus of MKR this year.:rolleyes:

Back