Skip to main content

Must save ed

Have you heard guys?

Ed had to cancel a trip to Europe to go on big brother this season.

He's so dedicated.
How can this amazing man not win?

ARE WE ALL VOTING TO SAVE ED?

Yes....yes we are :)

Natalie Repeat after me "Must save drew, must save drew, must save drew......"

"we are saving Drew to get rid of Ed, get rid of ed, get rid of ed, get rid of ed......

You're not that boring Tim or Drews fan are you.
Keep the entertainment in the house, vote for ED!!

Yes I am - can only speak for myself my one mission is to OUTBORE ALL ED FANS (because of Ed's aversion and his Twin's aversion to be boring) ... that's all for now ....except save drew

Yes I am - can only speak for myself my one mission is to OUTBORE ALL ED FANS (because of Ed's aversion and his Twin's aversion to be boring) ... that's all for now ....except save drew

Lol...there is no such thing as ed fans...at least not on this thread anyways.

tumblr_inline_mqfrwdPBzI1qz4rgp.gif

If you're in doubt, come and join the fun saving Ed... we love to convert people into loving and supporting and voting for him til he wins..

If you're in doubt, come and join the fun saving Ed... we love to convert people into loving and supporting and voting for him til he wins..

Oh your not supporting him your supporting Drew! Your getting Rid of ED

so you are able TO HAVE FUN supporting Ed on the EVICTION STAGE...Remember?????

Oh your not supporting him your supporting Drew! Your getting Rid of ED

so you are able TO HAVE FUN supporting Ed on the EVICTION STAGE...Remember?????

but.. but.. i already spent all my savings saving Ed.. it's too late now

Where is the link for the other Ed video? The one about relationships being none of the housemates business?

I can't find it.

My grandmother's pension check? she used it to vote to save Ed.. she's just like me, we love Ed!!

Lol senna !! Best ed fan EVER!! Though I should remind you...I've sold my kidney for save ed votes! Have you hit that devotion and commitment stage to help make ed winner?

Lol senna !! Best ed fan EVER!! Though I should remind you...I've sold my kidney for save ed votes! Have you hit that devotion and commitment stage to help make ed winner?

Well.....DREWS NOT FUSSY LIKE ED.........What about a toe????

This site is for adults, whomever posted this needs to go to the dolly magazine forum and get the fuck out of here

Guys I'm cutting this shit big time.

Fuck reverse psychology and satire...I can't even fake liking this guy after tonights show.

Ed is a massive shit and it was horrible choice to put him in the BB house.

Possibly the most disliked housemate EVER?

Urgh...what a piece of crap.

angry-women.gif

I am officially out. Dislike the guy more than ANYTHING....URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

Back